pilot

Only every thousand years does a warlock with all the abilities of a former Miracle Warlock birth into the world. They learn after their parents; who were the former warlocks who had all all the abilities. The former warlock breeds them, and dies when life has took its course.

The hazel eyed baby giggles when the familiar woman attempts to change his diaper.

He keeps kicking his tiny legs at her and her face gets redder and redder.

"Austin, my dear son," she says in the sweetest voice she can pull off, stressed out from the boy. "please stop kicking your legs."

He gurgles at her before reaching for the colorful toy on the side of his face. He feels the soft pamper on his little tush but precedes to stuff the toy in his mouth. He naws on it until the woman picks him up and craddles him in his arms.

"What am I going to possibly do with such an infant like you?" She questions her son with a loving smile as she sways in the center of the room with him in her arms.

The blond baby stuffs his hands in his mouth and smiles back at her.

His mother sighs happily before saunting towards the huge window outside of their room in the castle. She was lucky to be great friends with the owner of the castle. Being a single mother was hard and the village's population grew every year, so things would get hard for her. But she had Austin, and that's all she needed.

Their view from the window gave a look at almost the entire village. To the market, from the glass casket the Miracle Warlock laid, to the homes.

The casket of the Miracle Warlock lays in the middle of the village. Inside, was a beautiful girl who looked about at the age of a preteen now. Her body was naked, and it was honestly disgusting when prevent men or teen boys would just come to see her for their prevented reasons. No one actually touched her, though. Although her eyes had only open once in her life (when she was left her mother's body), she kept a strong guard around the casket.

If she felt like someone was trying to obstruct her bedding, she'd somehow use her abilities to forewarn them and, if that didn't stop them, unfortunately, kill. The girl inside meant no harm; she was a gem. Even though she's not awake, she's sensible of who or what is on the other side. So naïve children or people who meant no harm when they touched the glass don't get a feel of what her guard would do if they attempted to disturb her.

She doesn't have a name, yet. Before the former warlock, her mother, died, she kissed her sleeping daughter goodbye and locked the name in the glass casket, under her head. Many have tried to see if they could catch a peek, but through the many years, the only letter that has been revealed was an 'A' before her hair grew long and covered it completely.

"You know, when the Miracle Warlock is brought into the village, you'll be eighteen. Almost grown up and ready to be a man," the brunette woman says, grinning as he starts to fall asleep. "but I'll still call you my little baby. And I'll squeeze you until you're embarrassed by your friends. Sometimes I'll even pinch cheeks and you'll hate me for it, but you'll still love me."

The blond boy curls his toes once more before drifting to sleep, his hand in his mouth.

She smiles softly and kisses his forehead before returning to his crib across the room and placing him down to sleep. She covers him up with the blanket and moves his fingers from his mouth.

She turns and sighs out tiredly. "I hope you're asleep for an hour or two," the woman says, lying down on her bed across from his. "because you are a lot of work, you know, so I'm tired too."

She hears his soft breathing and smiles before pulling the cover over herself and falling asleep.

Once the miracle warlock is born, it sleeps for a millennium.