Revealed Feelings Part 2

I can't believe this. Andy loves me? I don't know how I feel about this. What if we do date and it doesn't work out? Then I would lose my best friend. I need to talk to Andy and get this straighten out. But I don't even know what to say.

~~~

I invited Andy to come over. I need to tell him what I heard. I look through my window and see Andy waving and smiling. I open the window and help him in.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hey." I said back.

"So you wanted to talk to me about something?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah you should sit down." I say.

He sits on my bed and I sit next to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I know when something's bothering you."

"How?" I asked.

"The look on you're face." He said. "What is it, Y/N?"

I sighed. How do you tell someone that you over heard there conversation saying that they love you and you don't know if you love them back.

"Andy I..." I started but my words trailed off. Andy waits patiently for me to say what I need to say.

"The other day, you butt dialed me and I heard you say something." I said.

"What did you hear?" He asked, sounding worried.

"You said to Norman that you love me." I said.

Andy doesn't say anything. He just sighs. He then looks deep into my eyes.

"I do love you, Y/N." He said. "But, if you just want to stay friends I'm ok with that." He said.

From the look in his eyes I knew he didn't wanna say that last part.

"I'm just scared, Andy." I said.

"What are you scared of?" He asked.

"Well, what if we date and we break up?" I ask. "Can you honestly guarantee that we'll stay friends after that?"

Andy sighs not knowing what to say.

"How long have you felt this way about me?" I asked.

"Since I first saw you." He said. "You're the reason why whenever I go out with someone it doesn't work out because you're all I think about."

"Really?" I asked.

He slowly leans in and gently presses his lips against mine. At that moment I felt something. Something I've never felt before from Andy. His kiss was like something I was meant to have but never knew it. It's like my life was a puzzle that was missing a piece. And it looks like I found it.

Andy. It was Andy all along. I can't believe I've been so blind to notice. He was always there for me and I can be myself around him. After our amazing kiss he pulls away looking into my eyes to see if I was ok with what just happened.

"Wow." I said.

Andy chuckles.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed that." He said.

I put my arms around his neck and kiss him again. Not wanting to stop.

Aww! So cute!
You guys wanna follow me on Instagram? It's @andys.wifey
I post cute pics of Andy that I find and I also make edits...:)
Luv u guys! Byee! 💖💖💖💖💖💖