Halloween

Tonight was Halloween. Andy and I were going to a Halloween party. I was in the bathroom getting ready. I going to be a witch and Andy hasn't told me what he is gonna be yet. He wants it to be a surprise. I told him if he's gonna be a clown I'll be really mad because I'm scarred if clowns. He said he promised he's not a clown so yay. I finished my costume and walked out the bathroom.

"Andy, I'm ready." I said. "How about you?"

"Yes ma'am." He said down the hall.

When he answered, he wasn't talking in his British accent. It was his Rick accent...

He walks over to me dressed up as Rick. And it was my favorite Rick. He had his sexy brown coat with the fur collar, his beard all bushy, his curly hair all messed up, and fake blood all over him. I kept staring at him from being so turned on.

"You ok, sweetheart?" He asked me while smirking.

This man will be the death of me one day...

"I love your costume, baby." I said.

"I love yours too." He said. "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

"Which would you prefer?" I asked.

"How about at the party you're good but after..." He says.

God I love his southern accent. I love his British accent too but when he switches from British to southern it does stuff to me. (And thangs lolz)

"Come on let's go before we do something." I said chuckling.

~~~

The Halloween party was a walking dead cast party so the whole cast was there. Norman was dressed up as a black cat.

"Sup?" He said.

Me and Andy laughed.

"I love your costume, Norman." I said.

"I'm Eye In The Dark." He said.

Eye In The Dark is his cat.

Everyone else had great costumes. We had a lot of fun. Andy wanted to go home early because he said seeing me in this witch costume makes him wanna role play with him. Me being the bad witch and him being Rick Grimes who has to "punish me". Let's just say...it was the best Halloween night I've ever had.

Hey guys! Sorry this look so long to update and sorry it was so short...I've had a hard week and I couldn't think of anything to write. Don't forget I still would love to her some ideas of imagines from you.

Oh and Happy Halloween guys! What are you gonna be for Halloween? I'm gonna be Rick Grimes (of course lolz) and my two besties are gonna be Daryl and Carl. Luv you guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖