Idiot

"There she is." I said to Andy. "Go get her."

Andy casually walks to his ex girlfriend. He's been trying to get back together with her for months. And I've been helping him. She broke up with him because she thought he wasn't taking the relationship seriously. So he asked me if I could help prove himself to her. To be honest, I didn't want to. I'm in love with Andy. I have been from the moment I first met him. I thought about sabotaging their relationship but then I saw how happy she makes Andy feel. And that's all I should really want. Andy being happy.

I watch the two of them talking. He gives his ex a hug. I start getting emotional while seeing this. I guess I should leave them alone now. I walk away crying. I guess it's better this way.

"Y/N!" Andy said. "Wait!"

I turned around and see Andy running to me. I wipe away my tears and pretend nothing happened.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"I can't do it." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Are you seriously afraid she'll turn you down?"

"No." He said. "I'm in love with someone else."

Are you kidding me right now?

"Who?" I asked.

Yes, please tell me the name of this girl who isn't me.

"You." Andy said.

I stood there in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you, Y/N." He said. "I have this whole time. At first I didn't want to be because of her. But when I started talking to her tonight I realized I don't want her. I did before but when I saw you walking away I didn't want this to be the end. I'm so sorry, Y/N. You probably think I'm an idiot for saying this to you now, but it's better than not saying it at all."

"You are an idiot." I said. "But I love you, too."

His face it up when I said it. He walks closer to me, and kisses me. I kiss back. Andy then rests his forehead against mine.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I said.

"I'm never gonna let you go." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said. "Then I would be the idiot."

Andy laughs and kisses me again.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this one! And I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! Luv u guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖