The Best

^^OMG ANDY WITH GRUMPY CAT!! I THOUGHT I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING!!! 😍😍😍^^

I was at home washing dishes when I heard my boyfriend, Andy come home. We've been dating for 5 years and living together for 2 years. He's the love of my life.

I felt his arms wrap around me and he kissed my neck.

"I missed you." He said.

I turned around to look at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"I missed you too." I said. "How's was guys night with Norman and Steven?"

"It was fun, but not as much fun as being with you." He said.

I smiled. Andy is so adorable.

"I got you a present." He said smiling.

"Baby, it's not even my birthday." I said.

He nodded.

"I know, but you deserve it." He said. "Close your eyes and hold out your hands, Love."

I closed my eyes and held out my hands. I felt him put what felt like papers in my hands.

"Open them."

I opened my eyes. They were plane tickets....to Paris?!?! My eyes widen.

"I remember you said that Paris was your dream place to go to and our anniversary is coming up soon so I thought this could be a nice early anniversary present." He said.

I was crying tears of joy. Andy is seriously the best boyfriend any girl would ever ask for.

"Didn't I tell you Paris was my dream place to go to when we first started dating?" I asked. "How did you remember that?"

Andy smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I remember everything you tell me, Love."

~~~

We've been in Paris for a day. We walked all over the place and look at all the beautiful sites. We ate so much delicious food, that we were in a food coma.

The next morning, I woke up in our hotel room in Andy's arms.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning." I said. "Can't we just lay here all day?"

"As much as I want to, we can't." He said.

He kisses my forehead and gets up.

"Why?" I asked.

"We still haven't gone to the Eiffel Tower, Love." He said.

"Oh that's right!" I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. "I'm taking a shower, wanna join me?" I said winking at him.

He chuckles.

"Of course."

~~~

We ate food and walked around before the Eiffel Tower. Me and Andy both wanted our first experience up there to be at night to make it more romantic. Once it was night time we made it to the Eiffel Tower. Once we got to the top, it immediately took my breath away. The view was just so beautiful.

"Wow Andy." I said. "This view is just so beautiful."

He looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah, it is." He said.

I knew he was talking about me. I chuckled.

"I still can't believe that you got us to Paris." I said.

Andy wraps his arms around me from behind and lightly kisses my neck.

"I love you and I love making you happy." He whispered. 

"I love you, too." I said back. "This was so amazing. I don't know if anything could top this."

Andy sighs.

"Maybe there is something I could do to top this." He said.

I was confused when he said that? What does that mean? There's more surprises?!

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He pulls his arms away from me.

"Don't turn around yet." He said.

I kept looking over the Eiffel Tower waiting for Andy to tell me to turn around.

"Ok turn around, Love." He said.

I turn around. I look at Andy. He is now down on one knee with a ring in his hands.

"Y/N, I love you so much. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. There's no other woman I would rather be with. Will you marry me?" He said.

I was shocked, happy, and in tears.

"Yes." I said.

He stands back up and puts the ring on my finger. He wipes away my happy tears and cups my face and kisses me. I don't think I've ever felt this happy before. That's what Andy does. He makes me feel so happy and loved. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

2!!! MORE!!! DAYS!!!
SEASON 6!!!
I'M DYING OF EXCITMENT!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Lolz hoped you enjoyed this imagine!
Luv u guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖