Fight

I was holding my bleeding nose in a tissue while Rick was putting a bandage on my forehead.

"Why were you two fighting?" Rick asked.

I sighed.

"She pissed me off." I said.

Rick looks at me.

"I know you, Y/N." Rick said. "You don't get pissed off that easily. You were fighting her for a reason."

He was right. I did have a reason. It's because of Jessie. I was fighting Jessie because of the things she was saying. How I'm not good enough for Rick. How I will never be a real mother to Carl and Judith. That she is better. Please. Rick doesn't love her. He loves me. He always has and always will.

"Damn, you got your wedding ring covered in blood." Rick said. "You used that on her?"

"Yeah." I said. "It really helped. Thanks for giving me that."

I figured joking would lighten the mood. He chuckled but if wasn't enough.

"You still never answered me." He said. "Why were you and Jessie fighting?"

I can't keep things from him. I need to tell him. I noticed my nose stopped bleeding so I threw the tissue in the trash.

"Jessie is trying to ruin us." I said. "She wants you. She has been after you ever since you killed Pete. She thinks you did that because you...love her."

I wanted to puke after I said the love part.

"You don't believe her, right?" He asked.

"No." I said. "Of course I don't. I know you love me and you would never do that. It's just that the things she was saying...I wanted to kill her. I had my gun. I could've shot her. But I realized I can't. She's a mom. She has her two kids to raise and I didn't want them to be orphans because of me. But everyday I get more and more afraid that I'm gonna lose you to her."

I looked down trying to hide my tears from him. Rick sighs and lifts my chin up.

"You are never gonna lose me, baby." Rick said. "To anyone. I love you."

"I love you, too." I said back.

"We gotta do something to solve this." He said. "I'm not saying you need to be best friends with her. You just need to be civil to each other."

I nodded.

"I'm willing to try if she will." I said.

~~~

Rick and I walked up to Jessie's house and knocked on the door. Ron answers it and looks pissed as soon as he sees us.

"Nope!" He said.

He shuts the door.

"Ron, who was that?" Jessie asked.

"Nobody mom!" Ron said.

Rick knocks on the door again. This Jessie answers it. She smiles when she sees Rick but immediately stops smiling when she sees me. I looked at her injured face. She looked a lot worse than I did.

"Can we come in?" Rick asked.

"Of course." Jessie said.

Ron rolls his eyes.

"You two need to settle this." Rick said. "You two are out of control and this needs to stop."

"He's right." I said. "Jessie, I'm sorry that I punch you...and cut your face up with my ring. I shouldn't have done that. It was stupid. I'm so sorry."

"Apology not accepted!" Ron yelled.

"Ron!" Jessie said.

"You knew that my dad was beating my mom but that didn't stop you to attack her anyway!" He said.

"Ron go upstairs right now!" Jessie said.

He rolled his eyes and went upstairs while stomping his feet.

"I forgive you, Y/N." Jessie said. "But I should be the one who is apologizing. I don't really think I ever had feelings for you, Rick. It's just that I see the way how you treat Y/N. You are loving and caring with her. You're a good husband. I never had that with Pete and I always wanted that. I'm sorry. Both of you."

I smiled. I could tell she really meant it. Looks like things will be better after all.

RIP Jessie....just kidding you sucked! 😂😂

GUYS TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! THE NIGHT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! RICK AND MICHONNE AHHHH!!!!!! I CANT WAIT! ITS GONNA BE AWKWARD WATCHING IT WITH MY PARENTS BUT WHO CARES! UGH I'M SO EXCITED!!!