Together

I'm pacing back and forth. Rick left to get the herd away from Alexandria. I always get worried when he leaves. But I shouldn't be because he always comes back. I just wish I was with him so I'll know what's going on.

"Rick, I can help you." I said. "We survive together."

"I know, but if something happens here while we are gone I'm gonna need you here to help." Rick said.

"I just hate you're doing this." I sighed. "I know why, but I hate it when you leave me."

"Come here." He said.

He hugs me, strokes my hair, and kisses my forehead.

"Listen to me, baby." He said. "I'm coming back. I'm keeping you, Carl, Judith, and everyone in this community alive. I love you, Y/N. I'll be back before you know it."

"Promise me." I said.

"I promise."

Rick's right. He'll take care of this herd and he'll come back. Back to me. Back to our family.

I heard screams outside. I looked out the window. I saw a man kill one of the Alexandrians.

"Y/N!" Carl said. "There's a bunch of people that came over the walls. They're all over the place!"

I grab my gun and make sure it's loaded.

"I need you to stay here with Judith and keep her safe." I said. "Don't let anyone inside this house, got it?"

"Yeah." He said.

I hug him.

"Be careful." Carl said.

"I will." I said. Then I left.

~~~

We took care of the people who came through. The Wolves. Well, mostly me, Carol, and Maggie took care of them. I figured Morgan would too, but after me and Carol saved him from being killed he said "you don't have to kill people." It's not that I like doing it. But things are different now. The world isn't the same anymore. If we didn't do what we had to do, we would all be dead.

I need Rick here. I'm getting that worried feeling again. I walk around getting some fresh air. I looked down and was looking at the wedding ring Rick gave me. He gave it to me a week after we came to Alexandria. I smiled remembering that. Then the tears came.

"Open the gate!" A voice yelled.

It was outside the walls. It sounded like Rick.

"Open the gate!" He yelled again.

I climbed the wall to see what's going on. Then I see Rick running away from a huge herd of walkers.

"Oh my god."

"Open the gate now!!!" Rick yelled.

I looked at Deanna who wasn't doing anything. Just standing there shocked. I ran to the gate to open it. Michonne helped me.

Once he got inside we quickly closed the gate. Once we were safe inside he engulfed me in a hug. I cried as he held me. He was completely soaked with sweat, dirt and walker blood but I didn't care. He was back. Just like he promised. I pulled away and kissed him. I looked down and noticed his hand was wrapped up covered in blood.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got cut." He said. "But I'm ok."

"Thank god." I said. "I was so worried. I don't want you to leave without me again. We survive together, Rick. I'm with you no matter what."

Cute little Rick imagine!!! Did you guys like this one? Lemme know what you think. And if you have any ideas for imagines feel free to comment. Luv u guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖