Let's Go

It was morning. I woke up almost forgetting about what happened. We lost the prison. Our home. We lost Hershel, Judith, and everyone we love. The Governor went up to our gates and ruined everything. I was able to get out with Rick and his son Carl. Rick was really beaten by The Governor. The three of us found this house to stay in and Michonne found us. I started thinking about Judith. I can't believe she's gone. She was still a baby. Part of me wants to believe that someone took her and she's out there somewhere safe but the other part of me doesn't want to get my hopes up.

I rolled over in bed to see Rick but he wasn't in bed. Where is he?! He's supposed to be resting! I immediately jump out of bed and run down stairs. Once I got down stairs, I saw Rick in the kitchen and sighed with relief. He looks better then before. He still had cuts and bruises on him but his face wasn't swollen anymore.

"Good morning." I said.

I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Good morning." He said back. "I thought I would let you sleep in. You looked like you needed it."

I chuckled.

"If anyone here needed to sleep in, it would be you." I said. "Where's Carl and Michonne?"

"They went on a run." He said. He wraps his arms around my waist. "We're all alone, just to the two of us."

I smirked.

"Did Michonne say you should stay because you need to rest?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said.

"Go upstairs." I said. "If you go upstairs and rest I'll come up there in a few minutes and cuddle with you."

"How can I say no to you?" He asked.

"You can't." I said, while laughing. "That's why you love me."

"That's not the only reason." He said.

"I know." I said. I kissed him. "Now go upstairs, baby."

~~~

Rick went up stairs a few minutes ago and I decided to go up there now. Once I made it to the top of the stairs I heard a noise. The door was opening. Carl and Michonne are back already?? Then I heard a bunch of male voices. Nope. Not good. Not good! I couldn't get to the bedroom fast enough without them seeing me, so I hide in the bathroom. Oh God is Rick sleeping? What if they go up there and find him?

All I have is my knife. That won't help me against those guys. I heard footsteps so I quickly hide in the shower. The water doesn't work so they wouldn't look behind here right?

"Lou, where the hell are you going?" I heard a man say.

"I need to take a crap if you don't mind Joe!"

I hear the bathroom door open and I remain completely still and quiet. If he sees me I guess I won't have a choice but to use my knife on him.

Later I hear the door open but it quickly shut. Then I heard a loud bang. It sounded like people were fighting. I peeked through the shower. Oh my God! Rick is strangling that guy!

Once Rick strangles the guy until he passes out, I walk out of the shower. Once Rick sees me he hugs me immediately and kisses me.

"Thank God." He whispered.

~~~

Rick and I climb out the window. He jumps down off the roof first. Once he lands I jump down and he catches me. Rick only has the gun he grabbed from he man he strangled. We reached the side of the house and one of the men is sitting on the porch eating. I look over and see Carl and Michonne in the distance. Rick sees them too. He looks up and I can tell what he's thinking. He's gonna try to kill him from behind. Once he gets ready, screaming comes from the inside of the house. The man Rick strangled must've turned. The man on the porch runs inside. Nows our chance. We quickly run to Carl and Michonne and tell them to run. The four of us all run away.

~~~

Once we get far enough away, we see a sign. It says "Terminus: Sanctuary For All. Community For All. Those Who Arrive Survive." There's a map showing where to go.

"What do you think?" Michonne asked Rick.

Rick thinks for a few seconds while unwrapping the bandages off of his healed hand.

"Let's go." He said. "Let's go."

Omg guys! The Walking Dead is almost here!! AHHH!! Just one more week guys! We can do it!! AHHHHH!!!!! I MISS MY RICK!!! PLEASE LET RICHONNE HAPPEN!!! GTFO JESSIE!!! AHHH IM RANTING AND FANGURLING NOW!!! HALP!!!! Ugh I need to calm down xD
Luv ya guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖