Surprise

(This idea is from Angel_Of_Death6 hope you enjoy!)

I come home from work exhausted and tired. I was also starting to feel sick. I quickly went into the bathroom and threw up. I've been feeling nauseous like this since last night. Then I started thinking. My period is late this time. I'm never late. Could I be pregnant? My husband, Andy and I have talked about having kids but we haven't even tried yet. Ok calm down, Y/N. You don't know if you are pregnant or not. Just get a damn pregnancy test! Andy will be home in two hours so I drove to the store and bought not one but two pregnancy tests.

~~~

After I finished I had to wait 3 minutes. Which felt like the longest 3 minutes of my life. While I was waiting I started thinking about the conversation me and Andy had about having kids.

~~~

A month ago...

We were laying on the couch together watching a movie. Andy had his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"I love you." He said.

I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you, too." I said.

He smiled and then he had a look on his face like something was on his mind.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. "I was just thinking."

"About?" I asked.

"What if we had a baby?" He asked.

I looked at him. I didn't expect him to say that at all.

"You wanna have a baby?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Do you?" He asked.

I always wanted to have a baby but I never thought I could with Andy being busy with work all the time. I would be fine with that though. I love Andy and if we don't have kids I'm ok with that. But now that I know he wants kids changes everything.

"I always have." I said. "But what about your job?"

Andy sighed.

"We'll make it work." Andy said. "I wanna have kids with you and I promise I will be there for you and our family."

I smiled at him and kissed him.

~~~

Andy and I have been married for 3 years. Maybe this is meant to be. I think Andy would make an amazing father. I looked at the clock and the 3 minutes were up. I took a deep breath and looked at the pregnancy tests I took.

They were both positive.

I started crying. Happy crying of course. I couldn't believe that I was carrying a life inside of me right now. A life that me and Andy created. I couldn't wait for him to get home and tell him. My phone started buzzing. I got a text from Andy. He sent me a picture of himself acting all cute and sad.

Andy: Can time go faster? I wanna see my beautiful wife!

I laughed and texted back.

Me: I know I really wanna see you too, baby! We can make it! I love you.

Andy: I love you too! I gotta go now. See you when I get home!

I was smiling like an idiot now. I can't wait to see his reaction when I tell him he's gonna be a dad.

~~~

"I'm home!" Andy said entering the door.

I smiled immediately and ran over and kissed him. He wasn't expecting that but he didn't complain at all. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Wow, you really did miss me." He said.

I chuckled.

"I did." I said. "And I have something to tell you."

We go sit down on the couch. I thought it would be better for him to be sitting down for this.

"What's going on?" He asked.

I grab both of his hands and look into his beautiful blue eyes and smile at him.

"Andy, I'm pregnant." I said.

His eyes go wide and his face is full of shock.

"You're what?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said again.

Andy has the biggest smile on his face. He then cups my face and kisses me. He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad." He said.

"Believe it." I said. "It's happening."

He kisses me again and then my stomach.

"I can't wait." Andy said.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this imagine! Thank you Angel_Of_Death6 for suggesting this idea. Comment or private message any ideas if you all have any. Luv u guy! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖