Nightmare

I was walking with Rick. We were holding hands and smiling at each other. There was no apocalypse anymore and we could be happy together finally. The weather was beautiful. The sun was out with no cloud in the sky. We were walking in the city of Atlanta and it was full of people walking too. People, not walkers.

Rick stopped and he looked at me.

"You're so beautiful." Rick said.

I smiled at him and blushed. Then it all changed. The city of Atlanta turned into the woods.

"Rick, what's happening?" I asked.

Rick shook his head and looked confused as I was.

"I have no idea." He said.

Then he cried out in pain. Blood was coming through his stomach. He got stabbed! By who? I looked up and it was The Governor! That can't be right. Michonne killed him!

Rick fell to the ground and he was in pain. I sat next to him in tears and I held his hand.

"No Rick please don't leave me!" I said crying. "Please don't leave me! Rick you can't die! I need you! No! Please!"

Rick gave me a weak smile. He reached for my face gently stroking it and wiping my tears with his thumb. He took his last breath and closed his eyes. He's gone. I can't believe it.

I hear The Governor laughing. I want to kill him so bad right now. I jump up to attack him but I realized I can't move. My arms are chained to a tree.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked The Governor.

He laughs again.

"Oh, I'm not gonna do anything, sweetheart." He said.

He always called me sweetheart back in Woodbury and I hated it.

"But he will soon, after he turns." He said referring to Rick.

Then The Governor disappears. I start to see Rick's hand moving. He gets up as a walker and sees me. I had no weapons and I couldn't get out of here. Rick gets closer to me and bits my shoulder. I was in so much pain. So much blood everywhere.

"I....love...you...R-Rick..."

Then everything goes dark.

~~~

I was back in the house I live in with Rick, Carl, and Judith at Alexandria. I woke up in bed shaking, sweating, and crying. Rick wakes up and sees me. He wraps his arms around me and tries to calm me down.

"What happened?" Rick asked.

"Nightmare." Was all I could say because I was crying and panting at the same time.

"It's ok, Y/N." Rick said. "You're safe with me."

I was still crying. Rick strokes my hair and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." I said while crying.

"Don't apologize, baby." Rick said. "Wanna talk about it?"

"The Governor killed you." I said. "And then you turned and bit me...I couldn't stop you because my hands were chained and..."

My words trailer off because I started crying harder.

"....It all just felt so real, Rick." I said.

Rick rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"It's ok." Rick said. "I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere, baby."

I nodded.

"Look at me." He said.

I looked at him. He cups my face with his hands and wipes my tears away with his thumb and kisses me.

"We're safe here." He said. "Even if something happens here, we'll be ok. After everythang we've been through we can handle it. I know it."

"I know." I said.

I started to calm down.

"Just try and go back to sleep, Y/N." Rick said. "I'm not going anywhere so I'll be here when you wake up. I promise."

I lay back down with my back facing Rick. He wraps his arms around my waist and he rests his head in the crook of my neck and gently kisses my neck. I already felt safe being wrapped up in his warm body.

"Goodnight, Y/N." Rick whispered in my ear. "I love you."

"I love you too, Rick." I whispered back. "Goodnight."

After that I fell asleep in Rick's arms. With no more nightmares that night.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this one! I just now noticed that this imagines book has 4K reads and I literally started screaming! Thank you so much for all the nice comments and votes. You all are so amazing!

I'm getting writers block again lolz so if you have an ideas let me know!

Luv u guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖