If Only...

(From a dream I had the other night)

"I can't believe I'm gonna meet Andrew Lincoln!!" I said.

"I know and you've fantasized this for how long?" My friend Ava said.

We were line getting autographs from Andrew Lincoln. I got close enough to see his face clearly.

"Holy crap he's even more beautiful in person." I said.

I took my phone and got a quick picture.

"When we get there promise me you won't faint." Ava said.

"I can't." I said.

When we get there I plan on having him sign the back of my TWD t-shirt, try to get a selfie with him, and giving him a note saying how much I love him and I love how dedicated he is with is acting and how sweet he is with his fans.

We're getting closer.

"Oh god." I said.

"Here we go." Said Ava.

"Hi." Andy said.

".....H-hi..." I said.

He gives me a hug. Holy crap he gives the best hugs in the whole wide world and he smells amazing.

"Can you sign the back of my shirt?" I asked.

"Of course." Andy said.

I turn around and feel him signing.

Just be cool...holy crap this is the best day ever!!!

Then I blacked out.

~~~~

I wake up. I'm in a hospital room. What the hell happened? I look over and see Ava sitting next to me.

"Yay you're awake!" Ava said.

"What happened, Ava?" I asked.

"Well, after Andy signed your shirt, you passed out." She said.

"Oh god..." I said. "He probably thought I was a crazy nut fan, right?"

"Not exactly." She said. "He called 911 and carried you outside to the ambulance."

"He did not!" I said. "No way!"

She takes out her phone.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me so I recorded all of it."

She hands me her phone and I watch the video. That's really me that Andy is carrying. I was in shock.

"And there's something else." Ava said.

"What?" I asked.

"He's outside right now." She said.

"Shut up! You better not be messing with me right now!" I said.

"I'll be right back." Ava said while smiling.

There's no way he's here. I see the door open.

"How are you feeling?" Andy asked.

"Good...good thank you." I said all shy.

He chuckles and sits in the chair next to me. Damn his eyes are so blue....

"Your friend, Ava said you wrote me a note. I read it and that was really nice of you. I love it when I meet such a dedicated fan like you. Thank you." He said.

I started blushing. He's even sweeter than I thought.

"Well, meeting you is something I've always dreamed about and I can't believe this is happening right now." I said while tearing up.

"Oh don't cry, love." He said wiping my tears. "Wanna take a selfie to remember this day?"

"Yes." I said.

...and then I woke up. I've had a lot of dreams about Andy...some are funny...some are sweet...some are just weird that don't make any freaking sense...but this one was my favorite dream of Andy I've ever had...I woke up crying because it wasn't real...:( Meeting Andy is my number one goal in life...*cricket noises*

Well....anyway! Lolz Thanks for 1k reads on this! It really means a lot!

Luv u guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖