Chapter 17

A/N: This is the last chapter of this fanfiction, thanks for all the support, the votes, everything. It's been a great pleasure writing this fanfiction for all of you. I hope it makes you happy just as much as it does for me. :) 

___________________________________________________________________________

"Kids! You'll be late for school!!" Tanya shouted from the kitchen of her 13-year-old mansion. 

"Coming mom!" 15-year-old Starla hopped down the staircase in her school uniform. She headed to the kicthen and grabbed an apple. Tanya helped her dust off some dirt on her school uniform.

"Where is your brother?" Tanya asked.

"He's still upstairs." Starla answered and hugged her mom. "Bye mom." 

"Bye, love you sweetie!" Tanya said as Starla headed outside for her bus. Brody came running down the staircase. "There you are! Off you go, you'll be late!" Brody hugged his mother and followed behind Starla. Tanya slummed down on the kitchen counter. It's been so long since she's had any peace and quiet. But she was an adult now. That meant devoting your whole life to your family, well at least to her. 

Harry came down in his PJ's and poured a cup of coffee. "Morning." He wished, as he kissed Tanya on the lips.

"I have to go into town today, Beatrice and the girls are meeting me there. You'll be alright?" Tanya said, grabbing her bag. 

"I'll be fine." Harry said. They kissed goodbye as Tanya headed off to see the girls. 

Harry sat down on a chair. For a while, he observed the quietness of the room. It was so still. He was almost 40 years old. He had aged alot. So much had changed since he had asked Tanya to marry him. Beatrice and Louis had gotten married. So had Zayn and Miranda, Liam and Jackie, Niall and another girl called Lisa. Since getting married, and having children, the band weren't as in touch anymore. Busy with work, and family. But they still had their days when they'd go out and laugh about the old times. 

Harry remembered his wedding clearly. He remembered seeing Tanya walking down the aisle, and her standing in front of him. White flowers, dresses, cake, it was everywhere. 

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles, take this lovely lady to be your wife?" The priest asked, glancing at Harry. 

For a minute, Harry glanced around the room. At the end of the aisle, he saw her. She looked happy. He needed to know he was doing the right thing. Like she had read his mind, Sparia nodded and smiled. 

Harry finally turned back to look at his bride. "I do." He said, without hesistation. 

Harry smiled to himself. He finished his cup of coffee and set the cup in the sink. When he walked into the living room, he saw her, yet again. It had been nearly 20 years. 

"Hey Harry." Sparia said.

"How is it possible you have not aged?" Harry chuckled, and she smiled.

"You haven't much either." She said, trying to be nice.

"You know as modest as you are, you're a terrible liar." 

"I know." 

"Why are you here?" Harry asked, sitting on the couch.

"I miss you." Sparia said, sighing.

"I miss you too. But I know there's another reason."

"I just came to say... I miss your letters. You stopped writing to me when you married her, but you still visit. I appreciate that." She paused and started walking around the room. "You know you're not gonna live forever right?"

"I'm aware." Harry said, standing up, walking towards her.

"You also know I will see you soon, right?" Sparia said. He nodded. "It could be another 10, 20 years." She started walking backwards, towards the suddenly opened front door. "I love you Harry. I always will. We'll be together soon. Just like we always intended it to be."

She walked out, her hand on the handle.

"I'll see you soon then." Harry said, she smiled and closed the front door. "Until forever." He whispered as he closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again. He opened the front door, but she was gone. He closed it, and headed upstairs. He took a shower and changed. 

He sat down, and grabbed a pen and paper, with an envelope. Just like he did, 20 years ago. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Harry walked towards Sparia's grave and he opened the box which hadn't been opened for so long. The letters were gone. He knew she took them. But there was still a small writing at the bottom, meant for him to take. 

I love you so much x

She had written it. He pulled it out and put it in his pocket for now. He slid his letter into the box and closed it. He closed his eyes and sighed. This was the last time he was going to be here for a while. He opened his eyes and glanced around one more time before leaving back home. As he walked he away, he was reminded of the memories he had with her, with Tanya, with everyone. He looked back as he started running, and smiled, there were still many more memories to come. 

____________________________________________________________________

Dear Sparia, 

                           This is my last letter to you. I hope it's good enough. I have been staring at this paper for the last 4 hours, deciding what to say. Because, always with you, I had never said enough. You were my first real love. Sure, I had many before. But no one ever made me feel like you had. No one had made me feel so special. That's why when you had passed, I felt like my whole world was drowning, and I couldn't swim. I rememeber when we were at a party, and when you came into the room, it was like, no one else was there. Just you and me. Point being that, my whole world revolves around you, and my whole world is YOU. When I met you, I didn't know my whole world was about to change for the better. I know you were put in my life for a reason. I know you're always with me, even though you're not with me at all. Time is passing way too fast. Thank you for everything you've given me, Sparia. Thanks for all the joy and laughter you brought to our friends. Forever waits for us.

I'll see you soon then, take care, I miss you, 

and I will love you the most. 

                                                                                                  With love, Harry.