(Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

As Harry opened the car door for Sparia to come out, she was blown away. It was a fancy restaurant they were standing in front of. Well not fancy fancy, but, still. As soon as Sparia absorbed the scene she gave Harry a hit on the back.

"What?!" Harry asked rubbing the part she had hit.

"You didn't tell me we were coming some where fancy! I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt! I would have worn a dress or something." Sparia said.

"I don't mind what you're wearing." Harry said and held out his hand. Sparia took it and they walked in.

As they entered, Sparia was in shock. It was incredibly BEAUTIFUL.

Her mouth must have been hanging open, or her face gave it away because Harry said, "Glad you like it." He pulled her towards the reservation counter. She was still taking in the whole thing when Harry was checking in. Harry lead her towards their table. He pulled her chair out for her and took her coat. Before she sat down, she kissed him full on the lips.

He pulled away while holding her waist. "What was that for?" he whispered.

"For being the sweetest guy alive." Sparia said and sat down. Harry sat down opposite her. They both looked at their menus deciding what to eat.

The waiter came and Harry took his order. "Can I have the chicken pasta? With some lemonade." He said.

"I'll have the chicken salad. No tomatoes, and a glass of cold water. Thanks." Sparia said and set her menu down.

The waiter took their orders down and took their menus. Harry took Sparia's hand which was on the table. He rubbed it with his thumb as he gazed into her eyes. She gazed right back into his lucious green eyes.

Sparia's phone beeped. She gave a chuckle and rolled her eyes, as she looked at the ID on her phone. "Way to ruin the moment, Liam." Harry laughed. Liam had texted her to ask how their date was going.

She replied and set her phone on the side of the table. "So hows work today? Writing any good songs?" Sparia asked as the waiter served their drinks.

"Niall's got something going on, but we need to work on it." Harry said as he folded his arms.

"Ah I see." Sparia said.

"You should consider singing, because I really like your voice." Harry said pleasantly.

"Nah, the music category is not really my type. " Sparia said.

"Up to you." Harry said as their food arrived. They ate and talked about the future together, like they had a clue. They finished eating and they got up. "Got something to show you." Harry said and grabbed Sparia's hand as he lead her to his car.

They drove into a forest like place. As Harry kept driving, Sparia wondered where they were going. Harry got a piece of cloth out of his pocket. "Put this on please?" He pleaded.

Sparia laughed. "Hahahaa, okay, just this one time though!" She said as she tightened the knot behind her head. Sparia felt the car move to a stop. She heard the car door open and Harry holding her waist to guide her out.

"Just relax okay? Let me lead you." Harry said.

"Okay, I trust you." Sparia said.

"So you're saying you never trusted me before?" She hit him. "I was kidding!" He lead her to what felt like a hill or a mountain.

"You can take the blindfold off now." Harry said.

As she removed the cloth from her eyes, she saw the stars in the night sky, shining as bright as she had ever seen. There were trees, beautiful trees lined up below her. She realized she was on a small hill. She looked up, and saw big fluffly clouds above in the night sky.

Ever since she was little, Sparia had loved nature. That's why Harry had always taken her on dates like this.

"I know it's not much, but I knew you'd enjoy it. I recently found it." Harry said as he looked around. "Beautiful isn't it?"

"Its so.." Sparia was lost for words. This was the most gorgeous scenery she had seen. To top it off, she had her boyfriend with her.

"It's beautiful, thank you Harry. Thank you." Sparia said still staring at the night sky.

"It's the second most beautiful thing I've seen." Harry said looking at Sparia admiring the sky.

She turned to face him. "What's your first?"

"You." He said and walked over to her. He kissed her passionately for a minute or two. "Come on, lay down." He dragged her as he lay on the grass of the hill.

They seemed to lay there for what felt like forever. "Oh!" Harry suddenly said. "I almost forgot!" He pulled out a worn out envelope out of his pocket. "For you." He handed it to Sparia.

She opened it and saw a picture of Harry and her together. He had stuck a heart shaped sticker on it. She emptied the contents to find another paper. It was a letter wrote by Harry, adressed to Sparia.

Hello Sparia, where do I begin? Hmm.. I guess it could start with, I love you loads. More than you'll ever know. You've made an impact on my life, a way that no one else could. You're the sun to my shine. The rain to my drops. Well you get my point, I don't want to sound too cheesy. I've never met anyone like you. I wanted to write this letter for you, so you could keep it, and mainly, to thank you for all the happiness you've brought in my life. Thank you Sparia. Thank you. Regardless if we're not together, I will always love you. You're not just some girl I can forget. You're this girl, this special girl that has made a scar on my heart, too big to heal. But that's okay, because I don't want the scar to go away. I love you. Remember that.

With love, Harry.

As Sparia looked up from reading the letter, Harry saw tears streaming down her face.

"Why are you crying? You know how that's I really feel." Harry hugged her warmly. "That's not all, look inside the envelope again."

Sparia, tears still streaming on her cheeks, dug deeply down into the envelope, she brought out a ring.

"Harry... I-" Sparia begin to speak but Harry cut her off.

"No, I'm not asking you to marry me. I want you to keep it, just so I'm always there with you. It's my grandma's. Beautiful isn't it?" Harry said as he took the ring and placed it on Sparia's finger.

Sparia was speechless. "But I do plan to make you Sparia Styles one day. Just saying." Harry said and Sparia laughed and kissed him. As they pulled apart she hugged him. After a while he tackled her back onto the grass.

"Let's just enjoy this alright?" Harry said and Sparia nodded.

"I love you." Sparia said admiring the ring on her finger.

"Love you too." Harry said and held her hand as they gazed upon the stars.