(Chapter 8)

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. Did he see what he really saw? He slapped himself. Zayn give him a look as if to say "What are you doing?". Harry looked back at the place where he saw her, Sparia. Nothing was there. He must be hallucinating.

After the funeral, he sat on the roadside, telling everyone to leave him alone and he'd be back later. He buried his face in his hands. He sat opposite where Sparia was buried. He looked over. He sighed and started crying again. His phone buzzed. It was from his mom.

'Honey, are you holding up? I miss you, stay strong. I love you.' His mom text read. Harry replied saying he'd be okay soon enough. He tried hard to blink back the tears. But every memory of her, every single one, crept back to him.

He rummaged his pocket to play with something to get his mind of things. He pulled out a string, a piece of candy and his wallet. He unwrapped the candy and pooped it into his mouth.

He opened his wallet and looked at the two pictures which were next to each other. One of it was him and the other lads. The other was his family and Sparia. He considered her family. He stared it for a long time. A car passed by him, and he looked up.

Sparia was sitting near her grave in the white dress he had seen her wear earlier . She smiled. "Hey Harry."

Harry closed his wallet. "Sparia? Is that really you?" He felt little drops of water on his hand.

"Yeah, it is. I miss you." Sparia said.

Harry's eyes seemed to be flooded with tears. Barely speaking he said, "I miss you too." She gave a smile. Like he hadn't realized, it had started to pour heavily. Sparia looked up. Soon, just in a second, she was gone.

Harry started crying and crying like there was no tomorrow. He had only realized how much he missed her, how much he needed her. How he wished he could hold her like he used to. He was imagining things he shouldn't.

His curls, clothes and everything was soaked with water as he sat down in the pouring rain. He saw head lights headed towards him. The car stopped next to him as a girl with black long hair got out.

"You ready to go?" Tanya asked. He nodded and she grabbed him by his waist, helping him up and into the front seat of her car. She was soaking wet as well. She hadn't bothered to use an umbrella. They drove in silence on the way back to Harry's house. Harry looked out the window, only in time To realize that they had passed his house.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"My place, it's something different. Not the same old routine." Tanya said. They arrived at her place and Harry stood uncomfortably at the door.

"Are you gonna come in?" Tanya asked.

"I'm all wet."

"Doesn't matter, I'm having the couch cleaned tomorrow." Tanya said. Harry entered the room and sat on the couch. Tanya was in her kitchen. She came out with two bottles, one water, and one a beer. She handed the beer to Harry.

"Thanks." Harry said. He opened up the bottle and sipped it. He ran his fingers through his wet curls. Sparia used to do that.

"You're thinking about her aren't you?" Tanya asked, taking a seat opposite him. He didn't respond. "You know, it stops. The pain of losing her. I know how it feels."

"You do?" Harry asked looking up from his hands.

"I lost my boyfriend in a car accident."

"I'm so sorry." Harry said and meant it.

"It's okay. Took me a while to dissolve it in. You'll get over her soon enough." Tanya stood up and paced. "There comes a time, where the pain stops, where your brain finally manages to understand that she's gone, and you have to move on. Doesn't matter how long it takes."

He looked up at her. "How do you survive without him?"

"Steve? He's up there waiting for me, but until then, I must find someone who's true to me here. And you know what? I know he'd want me to be happy, rather than to cry over him for 5 years." Tanya said taking a seat next to Harry and holding his hand.

"You'll come around." She rubbed his hand before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"Tanya?" Harry asked and she turned around.

"Hmm?"

"I think I'm going nuts-" He stopped himself, that's when he realized he couldn't tell anyone that he saw Sparia. They would just think he's crazy.

"Nuts for Sparia? Nuts of her death? Yeah, I know." Tanya said and turned back to the kitchen.

Harry realized he was alone. Completely and utterly alone.