(Chapter 4)

Chapter 4

"It's 2am and I'm tired." Niall said and leaned back in his chair.

"We're nearly there." Liam said.

"You said that two hours ago." Louis argued.

"I'm sleepy..." Harry said slowly dozing off.

"We're nearly finished! We've got the chorus and the bridge left." Liam said.

"Yes mum." Zayn said and they laughed.

"We've never stayed up so late to write a song." Louis said. Niall rubbed his eyelids, he could barely keep them open.

"My mom said its always good to tr new things." Harry said.

"But we've got to record this tomorrow." Zayn said.

"When we finally ge to write a song, we forget about it, how stupid can we get?" Louis said.

"You're the one that dragged us to that ping pong club." Liam said.

"At least you all know how to play now. You can all play better than me." Louis said and pretended to take a bow, but Zayn threw a pillow at him.

"I think Nialls asleep." Liam said.

"Should we wake him?" Harry asked just as he felt a vibration in his pocket.

It was from Sparia. "It's past midnight. You still haven't texted me.. You alright?" Her text read. He texted her back and told her everything was fine, that they were writing a song and she should go to sleep.

He put his phone in his pocket as Zayn woke Niall up with a gentle shake.

"Woah, what?" Niall said.

"Wake up!" Zayn said and say next to Niall.

Harry was thinking of lyrics for the song as the boys chattered on. What was more important was the title of the song. Then it had hit him. Like lightning had just struck. There must have been an expression on his face that gave it away because Louis asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Harry just smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is really good. Really." Dave, their song writer, told them. "But looking at your faces, it seems you're tired. No, I know you are. Did you stay up late writing this?"

"Yes." Liam said, Niall silently sleeping on his shoulder. Zayn stiffled a yawn.

"Alright, well, we'll record this tomorrow. How does that sound?" Dave said.

"Sounds good. Now time for bed." Zayn said.

"Yeah, have the day off." Dave said. "It's gonna be a long flight to Canada."

The boys were taking a flight to Canada to perform there in the next few days. They got in their car which was going to take them to the airport. Their first stop was at Sparia's house. Harry had insisted that she and her best friend Miranda, come along. They arrived at Sparia's house, Harry got out and rang her doorbell.

Sparia opened the door. "Hey." She said. They kissed and Harry asked, "You ready?"

"Yes, but you don't have to do this you know." Sparia said.

"Yes I do." Harry teased and headed inside to help with the bags. Zayn got out of the car as Harry , Sparia and Miranda got their suitcases out. They put it in the trunk and got in the car. Zayn always had a thing for Miranda, but never told her, because he feared she never would like him back. They arrived in the airport and got in the plane. They chatted along the way to Canada, it was a long flight, so most of them fell asleep at night.