Hi my names Justin and yours?

Nick and I go to Justin's dressing room door and he knocks on the door. I hear a voice come from inside.

"Come in!"

Nick turns the door knob to the room and I walk inside to see Justin getting ready for the concert.

"Ayeee Nicky D. whatsup my brother?" "Ayeee Bieber! Nothing much man, just trying keeping up with everything. Getting things done ya know." "Oh I completely understand, I'm trying to do the same thing. Anyways Nick who's this pretty young thing?" "Justin this is (y/n) the girl I've been telling you about that I discovered on YouTube."

Justin puts his hand out to me as a handshake.

"Hi (y/n) I'm Justin nice to finally meet you." "Heheh hi Justin, nice to meet you too😊" "aye Nick can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah sure Justin. (Y/n) we'll be right back don't go anywhere." "Believe me I'm not moving from this spot. I don't even think I can. Lol."

Nick & Justin walk a little away from me but where they can still see me.

"Dude she's hot." "Oh no Bieber, you're not playing this game with me. You're not hitting on my star!" "Why not?" "I'm not gonna let her go with you. This is supposed to be a professional thing not a sensual thing." "Really Nick? I'll keep it professional I swear." "You better Justin. I'm telling you or else." "yeah okay."

Justin starts walking back over to me.

"BIEBER!" "Shut up."

He walks over to me & starts talking.