Check 1.2.3. Check!

"Uhm hey Nick?" "Oh hey (y/n) guys this is the girl I was telling you about from California. (Y/n) this is Jeremy, Ryan & Ryan." "Two Ryan's? Wow that's a new one. Lol" Ryan B: "haha we get that all the time but my names Ryan Butler, Justin's best friend, nice to meet you (y/n)" "okay Ryan Butler Justin's best friend, got it. Nice to meet you too Ryan:)" Ryan G: "and I'm Ryan Good, aka Justin's swagger coach, nice to meet you my darling." "Ryan Good, Justin's swagger coach, got it down! Lovely to meet you Ryan #2. Haha" Jeremy: "and I guess that leaves me. Lol! Hi (y/n) my names Jeremy, I'm Justin's dad." "Not going to be hard forgetting that I definitely know you who are! Such a pleasure to be meeting you." Jeremy: "awh same to you! Nick's been telling us so much about you." Oh really? Well I'm glad he's letting everyone know my life story. Haha." Ryan G: "nah he's being a good man. Proud of him." "Yeah, me too!:) If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here right now." "You got that right (y/n) & you never stop thanking me for that!" "Duh I will NEVER STOP! :p" "lovely. Haha."  

Alfredo comes out to where all of us are & looks straight at me. I try to look away pretending like nothing happened back there in the dressing room.  

"So yeah, soundchecks about to start so we should get on that." Jeremy: "alright thanks Fredo. We'll be back in a second. So uhm I guess we'll be seeing you two after the concert?" "Definitely we'll be here." Jeremy: "k cool. Aye Nick, nice to see you again buddy! And (y/n) very nice to meet you." "Very nice to meet you too Jeremy. Ryan & Ryan I'll see both of you afterwords also?" Ryan B: "yup I'll be backstage the whole time." Ryan G: "same here." "Alright I'll see you guys after. Tell Justin I said good luck tonight!" Ryan B: "will do (y/n) see you afterwords."  

Jeremy, Ryan & Ryan follow Alfredo backstage as soundcheck is about to begin.  

Girls are being let in through the doors as only about 100 of them walk in and go to the front. They all pile together and wait for the soundcheck to start. After about 5 minutes of waiting Kenny comes out from behind the stage.  

"How are all y'all lovely ladies doing out there today?"  

The girls start screaming.  

"I can tell all of you are extremely excited! Congrats on finally getting to meet Justin Bieber." 

Everyone starts screaming and some even start crying because its really happening. 

"Before we get to the M&G Justin just wants to come out and do a soundcheck of a song before the show? Do y'all like that idea?" 

Of course more screaming comes from the girls and Kenny knows he should bring Justin out now.  

"Well than I take that as a yes. Ladies I give you my good friend Justin Bieber." 

As Justin walks out on stage, some girls just burst out crying and than others are screaming there brains out like something really bad is happening but it's not.  

"Aye guys! Thank you so much! Love you all!" 

"WE LOVE YOU TOO JUSTIN!" 

"Thank you, thank you! Now I have a song that I wanted to do a soundcheck with before the actual show. So is that okay with everyone?" 

More screams are coming from the girls  

"Wow! More than ready! Lol. Okay so this new song I made is called "She don't like the Lights." 

Justin plays through the song as everyone is dancing to it. Once it's over, the girls start clapping and screaming for his attention! 

"THANK YOU GUYS! Love you!!! This is seriously what my whole life is about! You guys, couldn't of done it without you. Thank you!" 

The 100 or so girls including myself and Nick(obviously a guy) all clap again for Justin. Some girl even screams how proud she is of him and how far he has gotten.  

"WHOEVER SAID THAT I HEARD IT! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! WOULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT Y'ALL! BLESS!"  

After he ends the song and everyone gets their screaming and crying out of them Justin walks off stage and the M&G's begin!