Movie

When we arrive at Justin's house he gets out of the car & comes over to my side.

"My lady." "Haha why thank you Justin:)"

He grabs my hand & I step out of the car to look at his house.

"This is your house😱" "nice right?" "Nice? This is gorgeous. It's like 9 of my house!" "Haha well the inside is nicer. Come on."

Justin places his hand out for me to take it & I grab his hand. We walk towards his house & he opens the door.

"(Y/n) welcome to Chateau De Biebèr" "going French on me Justin :)" "well I am French-Canadian so it works." "Touché"

We walk inside his house & take a seat on his couch.

"Would you like anything?" "Are we going to watch a movie?" "If you want." "Okay:) well than drinks & popcorn would be in order. Don't you think?" "Right on that. I'll be in the kitchen." "Okay don't be to long." "I won't."

He walks into the kitchen leaving me sitting in his gorgeous living room. I decide to get off from the couch & look around. As I look at all the different awards in his house I just bask on the memories on how I used to sit in front of my television watching Justin on the awards shows & how I would scream at the tv if he won. *tear* After I take a look at his awards I spot a picture on a table of Justin and his mom when he was a little baby. I go over to the picture & pick it up. I start tearing up looking at the picture & than I feel hands going around my waist. I look to my side to see Justin standing there & he places his arms around my waist & his head on my shoulder.

"So as you can see I wasn't the cutest child." "Are you kidding me, you were so cute! Look at those cheeks. OMG. So cute!" "Chipmunk cheeks." "NO! Lol. This is so adorable! You still have them too." "19 years later & still have chipmunk cheeks." "Stop! So cute!" "Maybe one day we'll have a child that has my ginormous chipmunk cheeks."

I slap him on the arm.

"Shhhh. Haha! So movie?" "Okay. Haha."

We walk over to the couch & sit down.

"So what do you want to watch?" "I don't know whatever you want." "Can we please watch my favorite movie of all time!" "Absolutely, what's your favorite movie of all time?" "The notebook with Rachel McAdams!" "No way." "Why not?:(" "no I mean no way! That's my favorite movie also!" "No you're kidding." "I'm being serious." "You? Justin Bieber? Likes the notebook?" "Absolutely." "Wow Bieber has a soft side." "Is that a bad thing?" "Not at all. I love it :)" "haha. So the notebook?" "Yes please!" "Okay."

Justin starts to get up from the couch.

"No you stay you got the popcorn & everything I'll get the movie." "You sure (y/n)?" "Absolutely." "Okay it's right there on the shelf."

I grab the DVD from the shelf & bend down to put it into the blue-ray player.

"DAT ASS!" "Shut up. Haha!"

I put the DVD in the player & went back to the couch to sit down. The movie began to play & we shut all the lights off. He puts his arm around me & I lay my head on his shoulder.