I'm so proud!

The M&G's come to an end & the rest of the girls waiting outside the arena get let in. They all run to their seats & the arena is roaring with lots of talking and screaming. 

It's 7:15pm and everyone's in the arena. The concert doesn't start until 7:30 and the both of us just listen to everyone around us. 

"Wow this is going to be on crazy concert!" "I actually haven't been to one of Justin's concerts since I decided to go my own way. From what I have experienced this is going to be a night these girls aren't going to forget." "I bet. I've never been to Justin's concert before so this is going to be a night I will never forget either." "You'll have a great time. Just imagine yourself being up there one day with Justin or by yourself." "That would be amazing!"  

Nick & I are talking for a while before I see Jeremy & a woman walk up to me. 

"Hey guys, nice to see you again!" "Nice to see you again to Jeremy!" "(Y/n) this is." "You don't have to tell me who this is. Lol. You're Pattie, Justin's mom. I absolutely love you!" "Awh that's so sweet! Thank you (y/n) love you too!" "😊" "so your Nick's story girl?" "Wow apparently so. Haahah! He just loves bragging to everyone about me." "Hey! I don't brag about you! I'm extremely glad to have you on this team with me. I'm taking you on a journey (y/n) enjoy it!" "Oh believe me I am enjoying it right now! So Pattie I've always wanted to ask you this question!" "Sure sweetie anything." "How extremely proud are you of your son? Actually this applies to both of you. Just a question I've been wanting to ask for over 5 years! Lol." "Wow that's a long time. Haha! Well let me start off I am his mother!" "Go right ahead Pattie. Lol." "I'm so extremely proud of Justin, I believed from the start that he had such talent & when we began posting videos of him on YouTube when he was younger never would I have imagined that I would get a phone call one day from Scooter saying that he thinks he discovered a rising star & he wanted to send Justin & I from Canada all the way to Atlanta, GA." "What was like that getting a call saying for you to move?" "At first I was a little hectic about moving away from everything but after Justin & I talked about it for a little bit we decided why not? So we packed our suitcases and headed to Atlanta. From there on out nothing but great things have been happening. Look at him now!" She started getting emotional & I walk over to give her a hug.  

"OMG you're going to make me cry! That was a perfect answer. I'm done. I'm about to sob all over the place." "Thank you so much (y/n) I knew there was a reason Justin's been talking about you." "What? He has. But we just met eachother." "Yeah I know but your manager over here has been keeping him in the loop of singing events you do." "Oh? Lol. Well okay. Hah! I'm flattered."  

I finish talking with them & they take a seat right next to Nick & I while everyone around tries to talk to Jeremy and Pattie.