Never again.

Leaving Alfredo and Justin alone in the room probably wasn't the best idea ever because I stood outside the dressing room door as it closed & just think about what happened in there. "OMFG what were we thinking? Nick's going to kill me if he finds out what just happened."

I put my head against the door and listen to what's going on inside.

(Convo with Alfredo and Justin)

"Justin what the hell was going on in here?" "I just kissed her that's it." "I don't think that's all that happened in here! You two can't be doing this, if Nick found of he'd kill the two of you, and you just met her!" "I know I did but man I feel like I have known her forever." "I understand Justin but you've only not even known her for 2 hours and this is not what happens after two hours of knowing eachother." "I don't know what came over us, I guess I have to take the abuse for it though because I was the one that kissed her first and than it just went from there." "It better not ever happen again." "It won't. Promise!" "Alright Justin I take your word. Now we have to get you to the M&G" "Okay I'm ready."

I'm still standing at the door when I start sliding down to realize Alfredo opened the door.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" "Oh nothing, I'm going to go! Bye guys!"

I walk away from them to head towards our seats and find Nick.

"Justin?" "What, we don't know what she heard so everything will be fine." "Better be."

I walk into the room where the concert is taking place to find Nick at our seats talking to people and walk over to him.