Thank you everyone!

Justin continues to sing me the song, nothing but tears roll down my face and I cover my mouth with my hands. He walks up to me & takes a seat on the stage to take my hand and wipe away the tears rolling down. (Cuz that helped any better I just started to cry more but Justin saw me still crying with tears of happiness & he just smiled.) he sang the whole entire song just staring into my eyes & when he was done everyone began to clap but he didn't lose focus for a second. The both of us finally realized the song was over & he took my hand for me to stand up. "One less lonely girl, I'm gonna put you first, I'll show you what you're worth if you let me inside of your world, they'll be one less lonely girl.
"Why hello beautiful, what would your name be?" "My name is (y/n)" "everyone meet my new friend (y/n) give her a big round of applause, we'll be back in a second." Him and I run off the stage holding hands & than he gives me back to Alison but still with his perfect smile. "So how was that?" "Beyond Amazing!" "Good I'm glad :) now lets get you back to your seat." She takes me back to where I was sitting with Nick, Pattie & Jeremy. Pattie: "so (y/n) what was that like?" "Ugh OMG best moment of my life! I can't even explain how fast my heart was racing up there! It was PERFECT!" "OMG you are too cute! I'm so happy for you that you got to experience that!" OMG Pattie you're the one that's too adorable! Thank you so much!" You lean over to give her a hug & than all of look at Justin. "Thank You everyone for tonight! It was beyond what I ever expected! I wanna thank all of you for coming out tonight to experience this with me, I also wanna thank my parents who are in the front row tonight, LOVE YOU GUYS & I hope to see you all again soon! I LOVE YOU!" "WE LOVE YOU TOO JUSTIN!" He starts to walk off the stage & people begin to leave, the lights turn on. Girls begin chanting his name for an encore performance! "JUSTIN, JUSTIN, JUSTIN!" As people begin leaving the arena the lights turn off again & baby begins playing! "Ah whyyyy my feels!" "Oh my god (y/n)" "be quiet Nick! You know how I feel about this song." "Well than I'm staying quiet." Justin comes out again & sings baby. When it gets to the part "when i was..." The boys 19 we gotta change the lyrics up a little bit! "WHEN I WAS 19." "My feels! The last time I heard this song it was when I was 16😭 oh the memories of that song! He's 19 already! Someone save me from collapsing." "JEREMY catch her!" I really end up almost collapsing on the ground for whatever reason & he quickly catches me in mid fall to pick me back up. "Thanks Jeremy." "Oh you're welcome (y/n). Are you sure your okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, I don't know what got over me." "You're to precious please stop OMG!" "PATTIE I JUST FRIGGIN LOVE YOU OKAY!" I sing along to baby & when he finishes I burst out crying! He walks off the stage again & the lights turn on for good this time. Everyone piles out of the arena while Nick, Jeremy, Pattie & I head backstage with everyone.