FaceTime

Back to you:

---------------

I was outside waiting for Justin when my best friend Madison called me on the phone. I grabbed the cell phone from my pocket & answered the call.

It was a FaceTime from her so I accepted the call & it began connecting. When we connected I saw her face & it looked like she was in total shock!

"Hello?" "OMFG (y/n) is it true?" "Is what true?" "Are you really with Justin Bieber right now?" "Yeah we were just rehearsing a duet together." "OMFG! I didn't believe anyone that was saying it, I thought it was just a rumor but that's why I had to call you!" "Well that's great. Thanks Madison.... Lol." "Well I didn't know any of this was going on😝" "I'm sorry I should of told you." "Would of been a good idea! Anyways OMFG you're with Justin right now?" "He just went inside to go ask his friends something but yeah I'm with him." "Ahhhh!!!! What's it like?" "What do you mean?" "What's it like to be around Justin all the time?" "I just feel like it's just like every other day." "No way, being around Justin Bieber every day cannot be a normal thing for you! You know how much we love him!" "I know how much we love him! Haha. OMG you remember when we used to talk about having kids with him & than naming them & what our family would be like? Haha" "OMG yes I remember that so much! Lmao. That was too funny, I was ...." 

In the middle of the conversation Justin comes up behind me without me knowing & tells Madison to stay quiet. She almost begins to scream but than she covers her mouth.  

"Madison are you okay?" "Mhm."  

She's shaking her head up and down. 

"Madison what the hell is wrong with you? Lol."  

She keeps shaking her head & her mouth is still covered.  

"Okay seriously what the hell is wrong with you?" 

I felt a tickle in my side & I jumped to scream. I turned around to see Justin standing there  

"Gosh I hate you." "No you don't ;) I just heard your whole conversation, you LOVE ME!" "I was just saying that. I like you, I don't love you." "Yeah you do (y/n)" *poke poke poke poke.* "stop doing that! Haha." he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Madison's mouth dropped & just stared at the two of us. 

"OMFG did I just see what I saw?" "You didn't see anything? Lol." "I just saw him kiss you on the cheek." "No you didn't😝" "uhm I did (y/n). Are you two dating now?" "NO! I told you Madison we're just working together." "Let me say hi to him!" "Ugh really?" "YES!" "Okay fine, Justin get over here."  

He walks over to me, sits down on the sidewalk & puts his arms around my waist. 

"Madison, Justin - Justin, Madison" "nice to meet you Madison." "Iansisjsania nice to meet you too Justin. Ahhhh!" "So she loves me eh?" "We BOTH love you!" "Awh, haha! Love you guys too! Thank you so much for the support." "Of course Justin! OMG I can't believe I'm talking to you right now!" "Awh, haha! Due all to (y/n)." "Oh yes put me in the middle of this." "We just did :p" "awesome, thanks Justin." "You're welcome beautiful ;)" "gosh." "So I talked to the guys?" "Okay &?" "I'm taking you somewhere now!" "Right now?" "Now!" "Okay? Hey Madison can I call you back later?" "Uhm ABSOLUTELY! You two go have fun ;)" "MADISON!" "What? I'm kidding, go have fun. Love you!" "Love you too Mads, talk to you soon."  

I ended the FaceTime with Madison & went back to Justin.  

"So where are we going?" "I don't know yet but let's go." "You don't know where we're going?" "No but I'll figure out something on the way." "To where?" "Let's just go to the car." "K."  

We walk out of the recording studio & head towards Justin's car. Justin opens the passenger door for me & I step into his Range Rover.