This is what I want

Justin & I stopped kissing to see Alfredo & Scooter standing at the door. They walked in & stood near me.

"How are you (y/n)?" "I'm alright Scooter thanks for asking." "I'm glad you're okay I was worried about you." "Awh thanks! Yeah i'm fine, in alot of pain but I'm doing alright. Thanks for asking." "Yeah of course."

Alfredo walks towards me & Justin in the bed.

"Hey guys look I'm really sorry that I told anyone what happened the other night. & I'm sorry for saying to everyone that you told me what happened last night Justin." "It's fine Fredo, I'm sure people would of found out eventually. I'm just glad she's okay I would of died without her here." "Yeah I know how you feel. Well I'm glad you're okay (y/n) we thought we lost ya for a couple of seconds but you came through." "She's a mighty warrior ain't she:)" "she certainly is Justin, she certainly is."

As all of us are standing there Pattie & Jeremy get to the hospital & walk into the room.

"OMFG poor baby!"

Pattie starts tearing up & walks over to me.

"OMG Justin what the hell did you do to her. You could of killed her! (Y/n) are you okay!" "Hah yes Pattie I'm okay. I'm in some pain but I'm doing alright." "I'm glad. What the heck Justin? How did this happen?" "Nick & I got into an argument & we ended up fighting & she came to break up the fight & got knocked out." "You guys fought?!!!!! I thought I taught you better than that." "You did, I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry mom." "You're lucky (y/n)'s okay or I would of killed you!" "I would of died anyway so ..." "OMG Justin stop!" "I'm sorry (y/n)." "I know you are Justin. Just stop. Everyone I'm fine, I'm so happy to see all of you here but can I just have some alone time?" "Surely sweetheart. We'll be back in the waiting room if you need us." "Alright thanks Pattie." "Let's go guys."

They all walk out of the room & as Justin begins to walk out I stop him.

"Justin." "Yeah babe." "Can you stay with me?" "Is that what you want?" "Yes that's what I want😊" "okay than I'll stay with you."

Everyone else walks out of the room & Justin comes back over to the bed & gets back in.