What did I tell you!

Nick and Justin go into his dressing room & Nick pushes him against a wall.  

"What the fuck was that back there?" "What are you talking about?" "With you & (y/n) what the hell was that?" "What do you mean? I was just teasing her." "I thought I told you to stay professional with her!" "I am staying professional with her? What the hell." "I don't think you are! Grabbing her waist & bringing her close to you isn't keeping it professional." "I was just playing with her she thought it was funny." "Well I don't think it's funny? You two are supposed to be keeping it where all you will do is write songs with eachother & than sing them & we'll be done." "And that's exactly what we'll be doing? What do you think we're going to go off & have sex or something? Like what." "Ewh no, OMG that never even came across my mind. Just NO! The two of you just need to be cool with eachother & keep your distances other than when you work together on a song." "Alright, I hear you. I'm not that kind of person that would do anything to hurt her or you." "This is why your a good kid Bieber! Okay I'm sorry I had to do that, it was just a reaction." "It's cool Nick. Can we go back out there now?" "Yeah let's go."  

They walk out of the dressing room & head back to where Pattie, Jeremy & I are

"Everything alright guys?" "Yeah everything's fine (y/n). How bout we say goodbye for tonight & we'll see them tomorrow afternoon." "Okay, I guess that's fine."  

Nick starts saying goodbye to everyone & i make my rounds to Jeremy, Pattie, Scooter, Alfredo, Kenny, Ryan, Ryan & Justin. I give everyone a hug & than I start saying goodbye to Justin. 

"Bye Justin, I'll see you tomorrow." 

I lean in to give him a hug & put my arms around his waist as he does to me. He than whispers in my ear "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful, have a good nights sleep. I'll be thinking about you." Afterwords he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed as I looked at him.  

"Come on (y/n) let's go." "Okay Nick, I'm coming." 

Nick & I start walking away & I turn around to look at Justin who blows me a kiss on the way out, I blow one back to him & than walk out of the arena with Nick to head back to the car.