Well this is awkward?

We just stare at eachother once the song is over. "Guys that was fantastic!" Both Justin & i look at everyone else. "Was it really that good?" "That was amazing! Sometimes the first taping doesn't go to well but that flowed beautifully! You two together are a real match made in heaven." I blush at the words that is coming out of Scooter's mouth. "Guys you're making her blush!" "Haha, OMG no you're not. I'm just happy I'm good enough to have an opportunity like this!" "Of course you're good enough (y/n) have you listened to yourself. You're amazing! Scooter even said that we flowed beautifully in the song! That never happens on the first run-through." "Awh well now I'm really happy!" "Hey guys, you can take a short break. We're just going to discuss something really quickly so do whatever you have to do & be back here in 10." "Alright Scooter, thanks." 

Justin & i get up to walk out of the recording room & into where some snacks are & drinks. 

"So I thought that went fantastic. How about you?" "Yeah that went really well." "Are you okay (y/n)?" "Yeah I'm fine Justin why?" "I don't know, you just don't seem yourself today." "No I'm okay. There was just something on tv that I saw but I'm sure it was just a rumor. Everything's fine." "What did you see on tv?" "It's fine. I just got in over my head. It's nothing important." "No tell me what you heard? Was it that. I went to the club last night with twist after the show?" "Yeah but I'm sure....? Wait what? You really did go to a strip club after the show with Twist?" "Well yeah but it was just to go out. Nothing happened." "But you went out to the strip club with Twist?!" "What's so wrong about that?" "Are you kidding me? That's so demeaning to women. I don't know why they do that to themselves!" "I'd pay to see you strip ;)" I give him a slap on the arm!  

"That's disgusting, not even the hottest guy in the world can make me do that!" "Well than I guess I can't make you do that." "Oh good one Justin😝 I know better looking guys than you." "Ouch, that one really hurt (y/n), really hurt" "good. Lol! I can't believe you went to a strip club!" "We just wanted to have some fun." "And than the news comes along to say you went out & got wasted?" "Okay I had like one drink, I did not get wasted." "But you still drank?" "Yes. That's it. Nothing happened (y/n). I didn't even find it as enjoyable as Twist did." "Ewh how could you enjoy that at all. OMG I can't, I'm done talking about this." "I'm okay with that." Justin & I walk back into the recording studio & into the booth to do the song another time.