Chapter Four

Shawna's P.O.V

I walked through my front door and threw my keys and phone on my kitchen counter. I opened the fridge and pulled out some apple juice and my salad. I tripped over my 6in red bottom heel.

"Shit!" 

I yelled in pain as I sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and flipped through channels , munching on my salad. When my phone started ringing I jumped because it scared me. The ringtone I heard let me know it was a call. I limped over to the kitchen, still in a little pain from my stumble. Hoping it was Shakeel , I answered without even looking.*

"Hello?"

"Hey baby.." *my smile faded , noticing that it wasn't Shakeel , but my ex boyfriend... Type of shit is that?

"What Marcus"

"What's the problem now, Shawna?"

"Why you calling me?"

"To check up on you , why you trippen?"

"Ain't nobody trippen. And why you calling? To check up? Nigga be forreal. Since when have we checked up on each other..."

"We did it all the time."

"That's when we were together. That's different.. So ima ask you one more time before I hang up. ."

"No, don't hang up."

"Why you calling?"

"I miss you."

"And I hate you. Goodbye."

I hung up the phone and went back to my salad and to my Snapped marathon that was on Oxygen. I soon dosed off and didn't wake up until 11:56pm. I checked my phone and I had 3 missed calls and 2 text messages. I shook my head*

"Motherfuckas only hit me up when im sleep."

I ignored my 2 text messages because they were from Marcus. Then I peeped my missed calls and cracked a smile, they were from Shakeel. I headed to my bedroom , sat my phone on the bed and went to the bathroom to pee. When I got in my bed and got comfortable I looked at my phone and noticed I had missed another one of Shakeel's calls but this time he left a voicemail. I clicked on the voicemail..

"Hey Shawna , I know you're sleeping right now. But I also know that when you go to sleep early you usually wake up around this time. I called you because I feel like talking *he laughed* when you wake up give me a call. "

I smiled as I hit redial, this man think he know me.

"Hello?" 

"Did you fall asleep that quick?"

"Kinda. What you doing tho?"

"Just got in my bed."

"Where you been?. I thought you were in bed sleep."

"Calm down, I was sleep.. Just not in my bed. I was in the living room. On the couch."

"Oh ok."

"You think you know me "

"What you mean?"

"In that voicemail.. You was talking like you know my whole sleeping schedule."

"I clearly do."

"How?"

"I told you that you would wake up at this time. And now look.."

"You right"

"I know, so wassup?"

"Nothing much..."

"What you do today?"

"Chilled with my girl."

"Who? Mya?"

"You already know"

"What was she talking about?"

"The usual.. Her sex life." *I laughed a little.. Thinking about how boring my sex life was.

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothing.."

"What you thinking about?"

"A lot."

"You aight?"

"Yes."

"Sounds like something is bothering you."

"No Im fine."

"Ok good."

"So what you do today?"

"Worked."

"That's all?"

"Well.. I was thinking about you .."

"Oh you was?"

"Yeap."

"So what were you thinking? 

"About how I missed you.. And.."

"And what?"

"Sex."

"Is that right?"

"Yea.."

"What about sex..?"

"We haven't did it in forever.. Well it feels like forever."

"Yea, I know" We got quiet.

"Shawna..?"

"Yea?"

"Moan for me." I instantly got excited being that I was thinking about asking him about phone sex because of Mya..