Chapter Thirty-Three

Chris P.o.v
Same day, October 19th
I was at the house bored because I was there alone, Ty was with her girls. I decided to call and order some pizza. While waiting on it to get here I watched MTV Jams. I dozed off for a little until I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my wallet and headed towards the door. I opened it and saw Dre.
"Wassup, my nigga? "
"What's good? " We slapped hands and entered the house. Dre headed towards the kitchen, reached in the fridge and grabbed two coolers.
"Nigga, I thought you were my pizza"
I said taking a cooler, I resumed sitting in my spot while Dre took the loveseat. Opening his cooler he took a big swallow.
"What's wrong with you? " I asked.
"Nothing man, I just needed a drink." He said.
"You sure? "
"Yea, I'm straight, nah nah, I'm great." He drunk some more and was almost done before I could even open mine. I took a sip and observed this nigga ... Hearing the doorbell ring I got up and took the money out of my wallet . I opened the door and it was the pizza. It was a lil teenage girl. My total came up to 27.57 and I handed her two twenties and told her to keep the change. She looked happy, she blessed me and thanked me, then was on her way.
"You know, they really shouldn't have females, especially teenagers, do the delivery shifts. Its too dangerous. What if we would have been two lunatics, that woulda been her life.. and free pizza." I shook my head and Dre nodded in agreement.
"That's true, but you know females these days complain about job inequality. " he argued back.
"True, "
I sat the pizza on the table and we both started to go in on the pizza.
"So what brings you here and what's got you feeling great? " I asked, already knowing.
This fool just smiled and I knew what was up.
"You got some pussy, didn't you"
"HELLL MUTHAFUCKIN YEA !!" He yelled.
I cracked up laughing, I know that feeling.
"From Mya? "
"Yes, man nigga."
"I guess I don't have to ask if it was good or not.."
"Not good uh uh, nooo"
"Not good? " I said surprised.
"Nah, that shit was on point man! "
"Was she tight? "
"Man so tight, it felt like I was fucking a virgin."
"Daaamn" I couldn't help laughing at him.
"I made sure I left my mark in her pussy. It's mine now!"
"I feel you on that. I had to do Ty ass like that."
I just laughed at him, he don't know how to act.
"Man and her pussy taste good !"
"Oh, shit you ate the cat" I egged him on.
"Yea man and I know it was the best head she's ever received before. "
"How you figure? " I challenged.
"Tongue made that pussy squirt. ." He bragged.
"Damn forreal ?" I laughed more.
"Hell yea, talk about wet pussy.."
He shook his head, picturing it again. We both grabbed another pizza.
"I swear I couldn't get enough. We went for three long rounds in the bedroom and once in the shower. She scratched my back up and all. And guess what nigga! ?"
"What? " I wondered.
"I hit it raw." He said calmly.
"Stop lying! " I shouted.
"I'm not." He chewed his pizza.
"Damn, each time? "
"No, just in the shower. Had her up against the wall with her legs around me. "
"Damn I miss that position. Did you bust in her, man? " I asked thinking about Ty's pregnant belly. I miss my baby girl.
"Man you don't know how bad I wanted to and how close I was to shooting all up in Ma, but I didn't. I pulled out right on time."
"Damn. That's good though."
"Exactly.."
"Where was your brother and sister?" I asked remember that they could have been there.
"They were already at Mya's house with Nyla. If they were there half of the shit that went down wouldn't have happen. "
"Was she loud? "
"Yea but it wasn't screaming and yelling, it was loud ass moans. And that's sexy as fuck to me." We ate our pizza and stared at the tv.
"So, y'all still just friends? "
"I think so man, she be playing. "
"You wanna cuff her? "
"Hell yea! Mommy could get my last name if she act right. "
"Straight up? "
"Straight up." He nodded
We sat in silence for about two minutes.
"Man we on two different levels." he said in daze.
"What you mean? " I finished off my cooler.
"Your girl pregnant and y'all engaged. And im just now getting my first fuck from the girl I want."
Looking at him, I could tell he was happy about their sex but was hurting from not being able to wife Mya yet.
"Well you know that type of stuff takes time."
"I know, but deep down Mya know we gone be something so I say she playing games."
"Have you talked to her about this?"
"No.."
"Well that's step one."
"You're right.."
Later that night.
"It was good catching up with the girls today."
TyAna said as we layed on the couch. We had just took a shower and I was now rubbing her swollen feet, listening to her.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. " I spoke back.
"Yea but how was your day? " she asked.
"It was straight ma"
"Just straight ?"
"Yea, well I had a nice conversation with Dre, but other than that, I missed you."
"Awww I missed you too."
"No you didn't, you were with your girls."
"So, I still missed you."
"Oh forreal ?" I raised my brow at her as I grabbed her other foot.
"Yes baby." She said, closing her eyes from the pleasure.
"Good"
"That feels good."
She laid back.
"Uh-uh wake up my girl"
"Mmmm, whhyyy?" She said protesting.
She made herself comfortable. I've noticed she's been sleeping on the couch a lot lately.
"Come on baby, at least go get in the bed."
No reply.
"Baby, " I shook her arm lightly.
"Huhm?" She didn't open her eyes.
"Lets go get in the bed baby."
"I don't feel like walking to the room"
"Come on baby"
"Uh-uh."
"Yes, I got you."
Helping her up, she sleepishly looked at me then we went to get in our bed.
After she settled in she turned to cuddle and I wrapped my arm around her. She layed her head on my chest and the baby bump was up against me too. Beautiful feeling.
"Thank you .."
"For what baby? " I asked.
"Always being here for me. Caring and loving me."
"No need to thank me baby, I got you." I kissed her forehead.
And with that she was knocked out.

Next Morning
I woke up and found no Ty . Walking into the living room, I spotted her at the kitchen table eating.
"Hey good morning babe."
"Good moring Ma."
"You hungry? "
I looked over at her eating, peanut butter and jelly, pizza rolls, left over spaghetti, and a waffle. Smashingggggg !
I had to laugh.
"What? "
"Mommy you gone be sick. "
"No I'm not. I've just be craving all of these."
I chuckled and went to kiss her cheek. I slid into my Nike slides and went to check the mail. It was a little breezy out. It is October though. In the mailbox were a house bill, a hospital bill, baby shower reservation reminder, and notification informing us that our baby's crib is at our local 'Rooms To Go'. Walking back inside I sat all the mail in front of Ty , except for the two bills. I'll handle that.
"Bae you work today? "
"Yea, "
When she didn't respond I looked over at her. Cutest puppy dog face ever.
"Aww you're so cute." I scanned over the bills, luckily Ty has good insurance, now I pay half instead of full price.
"I will miss you. "
"More"
Going back into the room, I dressed and was ready to go. As usual she walked me to the door giving me her love, warmth and kisses.
"I love you" she said.
"And I love you, " I kissed her. "you going to be fine her alone? "
"Yes babe."
"You can always call up the girls."
"I know, baby."
"Good love you again."

TyAna's p.o.v
As soon as Chris left I continued to eat. When I finished I cuddled up on the couch. Turning on the tv I tuned in on some cartoon.. I think its called the 'Regular Show'. Apparently the baby likes hearing it. I rubbed my belly to feel the kicks.
I wonder if its a boy, this seems like a show little boys would like. But, then again how would the baby know that? ? I want a boy and Chris wants a girl . I mean I will be happy with either, I was just the kid who pictured myself having a boy. Chris is going to be a great father.
I rubbed my belly.
"Child, you're going to be spoiled rotten. "
I looked around at all the baby stuff..
"You're already spoiled. "
Grabbing the cover I drifted into a long nap.....
"hurry, hurry, hurry! !"
"Whats her problem? "
I was in a wheel chair, getting wheeled into the hospital. ..
"I believe she's having her baby."
Looking down into my lap, I saw blood. It was leaking everywhere.
"Is that my baby's blood? " I tried to say to the nurse, but no sound came out.
"Hello? ?"
Still no sound. I clear my throat.
"IS THAT MY BABY'S BLOOD? " This time, sound came out but it was in a monstrous voice.
Whats happening to me ?
"I'm sorry Miss, but I need for you to calm down."
What the fuck.
They continued to wheel me back. After reaching a room, they gave me an IV shot, then put blue fluid in the tube. Next thing I seen was black...
After waking up, I looked around my hospital room. The sheets were bloody, the room was dark with one small light. No baby in sight. No one else, in sight. I cried. Blood tears.
The door open and Chris came in.
"Chris where is the baby? "
"It's ok, huney."
"Chris baby..."
"She didn-"
"SHUT UP! Dont say it! "
"Baby she's dead... dead... deaddd!"

I jumped up, grabbed my belly and sighed. I was sweaty and nervous. Noting that I was still laying on my couch.
Flipping through channels again I tried not to think about that dream..