Chapter Thirty-Eight

Mya's P.o.v

I scratched my head as the car finally made a stop. I looked over at Dre even though I couldn't see him because of the blindfold. I heard the doors unlock, his door open, and a few seconds later my door opened. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car, I got my balance together. Then my door was shut behind me. I held on tightly to his hand as he started walking. I heard keys shake... Where the hell are we? A door opened and then Dre locked it. We started walking again, it sounded like we were walking through a school.

"Dre where are we?"

"Shhhh just wait"

"Ok.."

We continued to walk as I held on tightly to his hand. I started to hear slow jams playing and I still had no clue where we were. I heard a door open then we took a few steps. Dre let go of my hand then I heard the door shut. Then I felt him hug me from behind.

"Baby you ready?" He whispered

"Yes Dre,"

"Baby I want you to dance for me." He whispered as he untied the blindfold. My eyes shot open and I looked around and almost started crying. A dance studio... I stared at myself in the wall to wall mirror as I pictured a younger version of myself dancing around my dance class thinking I was the shit. Then came the middle school verison of me, learning beyond the basics of dance. Next was high school . . My very last time dancing. I was in a school dance performance. . and now .. now. I wanted to cry because I'm just now noticing how much time I've spent without my passion. I should not have let anything get in the way of dancing.

"You alright baby?" He asked me.

"Yes I'm fine." I responded quickly.

"You sure?"

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck as he hugged me back around my waist.

"Yes I'm sure"

"Ma I want to see you dance."

"I dont have anything to dance in." I said quietly.

"Yes you do.." I looked as he pointed to a corner. A corner full of brand new dance supplies. Three leotards, black and pink ballet shoes, dance shorts, fitted shirts, black and tan tights, and two dance bags.
My eyes swelled as the first tear fell. Oh my God. Bless this man's soul.

"Dre... I - I - I can't." I said crying a little. This man plays zero games.

"You can and you will."

"Thank you so much." I looked in his eyes and they told me to accept the gift. "Thank you so much baby "

"You welcome. Now wipe those tears and hurry that ass up." he smacked my ass and something came across me.

He want a show so I'll give him one.

I walked over to the new stuff and turned to look at Dre.

"What, I've seen you naked before." He said.

I zoned Dre out and looked through the stuff. I spotted a grey Nike sports bra and kept on my black panties. I decided to be comfortable while dancing for him.
I turned around and looked at him. His eyes were low, but he smirked. I started to change out of my birthday outfit.

"Sex Me" by R. Kelly came on as I was getting redressed. I'm about to kill it! I laughed to myself. I moved to the middle of the floor. I observed myself in the ceiling to floor mirror. I was looking damn good. I looked Dre in his eyes and I could tell he approved from how he was looking at me. I was gonna move like something straight from "Magic City Strip Club" but nothing wrong with a little role play.