Chapter Twenty-Two

Chris P.o.v

"Ty wake up"
"I'm up."
"How you feeling? "
"Bloated" She turned over and I kissed her cheeks and her belly.

"You hungry? "
"No, not yet "
"Thirsty? "
"No, I'm fine"
"Okay."
"Thank you though"
"You know I got you"
"I know. You wanna know what I do want? "

"What's that babe? " I asked

"Some cookie dough icecream.."

I laughed as I got up to head for the kitchen.

"We don't have any. "
"Ohhhhh."
"You don't mind going to the store for me? "
"Babe, I got you"
"You sure? "
"Yes Ty, what else do you want?"
"Hmmmm, some cookie dough poptarts , lays chips , pickles."

I laughed and shook my head.
"No problem baby. "
I put on some basketball shorts a tank top, and some jordans.
"If you want something else call me."
"Ok love you"
"Love you too"
I kissed her then headed to the living room. Once in the car I turned on some Webbie and drove off. I got to the store in less then five minutes because it was just around the corner. I was looking for the cookie dough ice cream but couldn't find it. I moved on to find the cookie dough. I grabbed five packs. Some to actually bake. After that I got the cookie dough poptarts. The pickles were close to the lays chips.

While on my way to the register I got a text from Ty.

"Baby .. Get some candy."
Heading over to the candy I grabbed everything . Hershey's , Reese 's, gummies, Mike & ikes. everything. Going back to the register ...

"How you doing today ,sir?"
"Good, and you?"
"I'm great."

The total was $32.40 , I finally looked up to pay and noticed the girl was flirting. She took my money and licked her lips. I paused dead in my tracks and shook my head at the world we're living in today.

"Would that be all for you today"
"Nah, let me get two cigars."
"$1.49"
She turned around to get the cigars and did the most. She poked her ass out and arched her back. What the hell ? She turned around and I sat two dollars on the counter and grabbed my cigars and walked away. I have a fiancé to get home to fuck her nasty ass in that store.

When I got back to the house Ty was sleeping on the couch. I tried waking her up but she said no. I left her alone and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my weed and my grinder. After I rolled five blunts , I went on the patio and I started smoking one. It felt like I got high off contact because I was feeling it. I started thinking about my child. Sometimes I still gotta blink twice to know its real. The sun was setting and it felt good outside. When I finished my first blunt I was blazed. After my third one I was high as shit and hungry. I walked in the kitchen searching for chips . After I found some of Ty's I went in the living room to check on her. She was flipping through channels .

"Hey babe" I smiled.
"Hey Chris"
"How you sleep?"
"Good"
"You hungry?"
"No."
"You sure , Ma?"
"Yes."
"Okay. what you watching ?"
I sat beside her eating the chips.
"Nothing yet."
"Okay"
"I'm bored baby" She said looking at me.
"What you wanna do?" I said while laughing a little.
"You high?"
"No, I'm trippin though "
"How many blunts ?"
"Three"
"Damn"
"I know."
She laughed and threw the pillow at me.
"You needa calm down"
"Oh shut up." I said slapping her booty.
"Let's go do something Chris!"
"Something like what?"
"I dont know. All I know is I'm bored and my fiance is high..."
"Games? food? no drinks. bowling? movie?"
Oooo ! Let's go bowling ! "
"Bae... you wanna go bowling?"
I said while looking down at her stomach.
"Yes"
"Forreal?"
"I'm dead ass" she said making me laugh a little.
"right now?"
"Uh ya ! "

She got up and I watched as she disappeared heading to the bedroom. Shaking my head at the random shit my girl likes. Damn I love her.