Chapter Five

Shakeel's p.o.v 

"Are you serious?" Shawna said in shock.. But I know she wants it.

"Yes I am."

"Um , I've never done this before"

"Just play with it and moan"

"Ummm.."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I do. But Im not phone sex experienced. Do I have to talk?.. "

"Naw , I'll do most of the talking. You just moan and respond if I ask you questions."

"Ok.." She sighed and took a deep breath.

"Are you naked?"

"No."

"Ok. Get naked."

I heard her moving around. Then she picked up the phone again.

"Done... Are you naked?"

"Yes." I lied. I wasn't naked but I have my reasons "Get it wet for me. "

I said, getting up and putting on my shoes.

"How many fingers you using?"

"Two"

"Use three" 

"Three won't fit.."

"Damn girl that means that shit tight" I walked in the living room and grabbed my keys. Then I walked out the door. Luckly me, Shawna and I live in the same neighborhood. She just don't know she's getting wet and  ready for me. I decided to walk to her crib, because she'd hear me driving. She lived 3 streets over from me.

"Mmhmm , moan louder girl."

She did as I told her.

"How wet are you baby?"

"Mmm it's realllllllll wet.." She moaned.

"Who is it wet for girl?"

"You!"

"Me?"

"Yes you." She started breathing faster.

"You want me to come lick it up for you?"

"Mmhm yess"  I walked towards her house , I saw a car coming so I hurried up and put my phone on mute, when it passed I unmuted it. When I saw her house in site I heard her moaning and having a orgasm through the phone. That shit sound sexy as hell. I made my way towards her door trying to figure out how I was gonna get in.. I can either tell her I'm out here or grab the spare key I know she keep on the back porch ...  

"Shakeel , I need you.." She whined.

At that moment I damn near ran to the back porch and reached in the flower pot.. The key. I entered through the back door.*

"What if I told you I was on my way up to your bed..."

"I would tell you to hurry your ass up.."

*When I got up to her room the door was open.. I just stared at her before actually saying something. My eyes went straight to her legs. They were still spread , and her fingers moved around. . I made a noise to get her attention. Her eyes shot up to my face..

***MUST BE FOLLOWING ME TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE WATTPAD LOCKED IT DUE TO IT'S CONTENT***