Chapter Eleven

Mya's P.o.v

I stood in the mirror wand curling my hair.

"You look pretty" Tae said walking into the room.

"Thank you"

"Where you going?"

"Ty house."

"How long you gone be there?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Just asking."

"Lemme drive your car." I said.

"Keys on the table."

"Ok"

I finished my hair then slid on my sandals. I was on my way out then Tae grabbed my hand.

"Huh?" I said ready to leave.

"Where my kiss?"

"Muah" I pecked his lips.

"Is that all?" I gave him a longer kiss and put some tongue action. After the kiss I walked towards the front door and he smacked my ass. I grabbed the keys to his Monte Carlo and walked out the door. When I got in his car I almost suffocated from the smell of weed and some weird smell. I started the car and instantly rolled down the window. I pulled off bumping Kanye West. It took me about 15 minutes to get to TyAna's neighborhood. I drove around to her house and saw the family out front. Kids were running around , teenagers were chatting and taking pictures. I got out the car and damn near got bum rushed by kids and teenagers .

"Hey My My!!"

"Wassup Mya"

"Where you been?"

"Mya you look pretty"

"Heyyy babies!! I missed yall"

"We missed you tooo!!"

"Alright that's enough y'all leave my friend alone." TyAna came around and gave me a hug.

"We just haven't seen her in forever Ty."

"I know" I gave them all another hug before they ran away. Me, Ty, and her cousin Britney stayed right there talking.

"Britney how you been?"

"Man, fine. You?"

"I been good. How old are you now?"

"18"

"Aw shit , I see ya." We all laughed.

"Mya I see you rocking them shorts"

"Man whatever Ty I just threw something on."

"Giiiiirl stop lying."

"Hush. I'll talk to y'all in a minute. I gotta go speak to everybody."

"Aight." I went into the house, and saw TyAna's Mom.

"Hey Miss Mya , how you doing?"

"Hey Ms. Jordan. I'm fine and you?"

"I'm good sweetheart." She responded.

"Looking good too!!"

"Oh stop." *we laughed*

"Well let me get back to this kitchen. Nice seeing you Mya."

"Same to you, Ma."
I finished walking through the house and spoke to and hugged almost everybody. When I got to the back door I ran into somebody's back.

"Well well well , of it ain't Mya herself..." I looked up and saw Dre. Why is he here?

"Um I'm sorry." I said looking at him like he was crazy.