Chapter Six

Shawna's P.o.v

When I looked up at Shakeel's face I was feeling all types of different ways. I was happy as hell , shocked , and horny. He was looking so fucking sexy. . But I was speechless.

"Hey baby" *he said and I closed my legs quick because I saw his eyes drop to my spot.

"Uh uh , don't close them now. Let me see ya." He moved closer.. and that's when I realized I wasn't dreaming.

"How did you-"

"Shhh , I'll explain later." He said, cutting me off.

"I thought you said you were ready for me .."

"I am."

"Then open them legs and let me taste you." Oh my damn... This man.. Instead of me opening my legs he did it for me. All he did was a little push and my legs instantly fell open. I looked at him looking down on my spot and saw him lick his lips.

"What you gone do with that tongue?" I asked

"I can show you better than I can tell you. " He said and put his head down low , between my legs . First he started off slow. Just kissing it turned into slowly licking.

"Baby stop teasing me"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"How?"

"Licking slow and shit.."

He speeded up and I moaned his name. I felt his tongue go around in circles. He sucked on my clit and slid his middle finger in. His finger was instantly covered with my wetness. I cried out his name, wanting more than his tongue and finger. I tried to call his name again,but my moan got caught in my throat when I felt him added another finger.

"Who is it?"

"Yours."

"Mine?"

"Yasssss" I almost screamed when I felt him moving his tongue in a "S" .. Next I felt a "H".. This nigga is writing his in my pussy with his tongue . When he made the "A" I started to say his name.. "K" made me shriver and shake. Both "E"s made me wrap my legs around him and by the "L" I was cummin.. Ive never came that hard from fingers and a tongue. He got up and took his clothes off.

"Tell me it's mine?"

"It's yours"

"Say my name"

"Shakeel "

"Shakeel what?"

"Shakeel it's yours"

"Damn right it is, now turn over"

"No hold on.. Wait.."

"Yes?.. What's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"Why you stop me then?"

"Protection."

"Aw yea.."

"Nigga you forgot?"

"Naw. I just wanted a baby with you." He did a sexy ass chuckle and kissed me.

"Stop playing."

"Who playing?"

"Whatever." I grabbed a condom from my drawer and handed it to him.

"You put it on."

"Why?"

"I said so." I took the condom from him and ripped it open, using my teeth. Reached for him, then put it on. His eyes closed tight. I knew he was enjoying the way my hand felt so I just rubbed up and down. Softly, but my grip was tight. Even though it was damn near impossible he was still getting hard and long. I looked up at him and saw his eyes glued on me, I smiled then he stopped my hand and smacked my ass.

"Turn over"

I turned over , now on all fours. I didn't fell him enter me so I looked back. This nigga was staring. I reached down and rubbed my clit. It needed attention.. When he, finally stopped staring I felt the tip running up and down my lips. Which made me start dripping , but aggravated me. Why he always gotta tease? I moaned in pleasure and in disapproval. Finally I felt the tip enter me. But Shakeel still didn't put it all the way in. So I tried throwing my ass back to slide it in more. Shakeel smacked my ass.

"Mmmhn, what you doing that for?"

"I want it now!!"

"Want what now?"

"You know! Stop teasing me?"

"I know? I'm teasing? How?.."

"Nigga if you don't go all the way in.. I swear Im never talking to you again."  He pushed his way all the way in. I screamed his name as I tightened around him.

"Was that a threat?" He pulled back out and I wanted to slap the shit out of him.

"Shakeel why you choose to play with me!?"

"I'm not playing.."

I got tired of his bullshit so I decided to take control.

"Lay down."

"What?"

"Lay down Shakeel."

"Yes ma'am"  He said in a sexy ass voice. He laid down on his back and I got on top. Grabbing him, I put it inside. And slid my way down it. I put as much as I could inside and there was still some that was not inside me. I began riding him, moaning and playing with my nipples. Making sure I was sexy for him because I noticed his eyes watching me. I felt his hands on my ass, encouraging me to go faster. I rocked my hips and looked into his eyes. Shit. this man is sexy!! ..

After I rode him we went another three rounds. On the floor, against the wall and back in the bed. After we were done we showered, and went straight to bed.