Chapter Eighteen

TyAna's P.o.v

*3 months later , September*

I was laying on the couch being lazy calling Chris name.

"Chrissss.. ? Chris !! Babyyyy ??"

I waited, knowing he heard me, about ten seconds later I heard his footsteps. He came down in his work clothes and I instantly got sad, making a puppy dog face to show him my sadness. He sat down by my feet and reached to rub my belly.

"Don't be sad baby"

"I don't wanna be here alone."

"You're not alone, you have the baby."

"Don't count."

"Ok baby, but I still have to go to work "

"I know."

"Call Mya and Shawna over "

"That's a good idea."

"So you good baby ?"

"Yes baby"

"Ok. Make sure you eat something too. Whatever dishes you use don't worry about the mess. I'll wash them when I get off."

"Ok, husband" I smiled at him and he kissed me.

"Get up lazy butt. Walk your man to the door."

I got up and headed towards the door. Chris smacked my ass.

"I'm gone miss you PhatButt"

"I know"

"Gimme kiss"

I gave him a simple kiss.

"What the hell was that Ty?"

I tried to laugh but before I could, he grabbed my face and pulled me into a heated kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth and I instantly became wet. He bit my bottom lip causing me to moan a little. He was playing with me. Knowing he can get me hot and bothered so fast, but also knowing that he had to clock-in in 30 minutes. I stopped the kiss and then added a little peck. I look into his eyes and he gave me the cutest innocent face.

"Baby you have to go"

I giggled a little because he was still tryna kiss.

"Uh-uh go to work."

"You right."

I opened the door for him and he stepped out.

"I love you. "

"I love you too, Chris."

He walked away and got in his car. I waved to my baby and went back in the house. I got in our bed and quickly fell into a deep, much needed slumber. Two hours later I woke up because the baby was moving. The well-known pain only lasted for about two minutes then I felt better. I rolled over and searched for my phone . I felt it under my pillow and checked my messages. Mya messaged me about twenty minutes ago. Instead of replying I called her. On the fifth ring I heard her speak.

"Wassup Ty"

" Girl nothing I been sleep. "

" How you feeling? "

" Pretty good, actually "

" And the baby? "

" Great. "

"Good . I needa see you" She said.

" Ok . when? "

" As soon as possible "

" Is something wrong? " I asked.

" I mean. . no not really. "

"You wanna meet somewhere? "

" I was thinking lunch at Hooters "

"Ok, I'll go get ready. "

"I'm already down here in this area with Shawna so just call when you want us to head towards Hooters."

"Ok. tell Shawna I said hey. "

" I got you. "

We hung up and I put my phone on charger. The house was freezing so I turned the air off. When I got to my closet I chose a white tight body suit to show my baby bump. Some all white Nike Huaraches. After my 30 minute shower I stood fully dressed looking at my reflection. I decided to rock my hair down with a few loose curls.

"Baby, your mommy is sexy" I smiled down at my baby bump.