Chapter Thirty

I pressed my lips on hers and she bit down on my lip softly. Putting her hand on my dick and guiding her up and down it. I picked Mya up and she wrapped her legs around me. I headed towards my bed room. "Please don't stop" kept replaying in my head. She kissed my neck and sucked on my ear making my dick harder by the second. Reaching my room I sat her down on my bed then went to lock my door. Yea,  that ass is mine ain't no running now. Looking up at her, watching me.. soo innocently.  Damn,  I'm finna put her in the worst way. Walking over to the bed I looked at her in the eyes then kissed her lips. She turned my light kiss into a full make out, I knew she wanted it.
"I want you so fucking bad Mya"
"Baby it's yours"
Pulling up the bottom of her tank, she ended the kiss to help me take it off. Sitting there in just her bra I realized how big her titties were. Sliding my hand in her jeggings, I felt to see how wet she was. And that shit was dripping wet. I felt a thong too but wasn't sure. Removing my finger and putting it in my mouth and tastes her; sweet. My mouth started to water and all I wanted to do was taste her more and more. She unsnapped her bra, I unbuttoned her jeans. I took off my tank, Looking up my eyes stopped at her titties.
"Damn, girl! !" I said staring at her nipples and licking my lips. She crossed her arms to cover them.
"Uh Uh, ain't no hiding." I moved her arms and kissed her neck. Laying her back, I continued to kiss and suck on her neck. She took a deep breath and let out a moan. Damn she sounds good. Tastes good too. Leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her left breast.  She took a sharp breath just as I put her breast in my mouth,  she ended it with a moan. Her nipple became even harder and I sucked and kissed on it. Moving on to the right breast, I showed it the same amount of attention.
"Take your pants off." I demanded moving from on top of her. She stood up and pulled the jeans down. My eyes grew wide when I saw that she really did have on a thong.
"Damn Mya, why you got those on? "
She giggled and her ass bounced.  I had the urge to smack it and grab it.
"Panties aren't really my cup of tea."
"Step back"
She moved back, giving me a front view of everything. I took it all in. Pretty face, Pretty ass titties, Small waist, Wide ass hips wit a Fat ass to match , And legs that were for modeling.
"Take it off"
She reached and pulled her thong down. When it hit the floor she stepped out off them and looked up at me for what was next.
"Come lay down."
She did as she was told and I stood up. Pulling her to the edge of the bed, I pushed her legs open a little and she let them fall open. Sexy wasn't the word , her pussy was beautiful. Pink and almost as if her lips were pouting.  Licking my lips, my dick started to ache,  now being the hardest its ever been. I reach out and started rubbing my thumb across her clit. Moving up and down felt how wet and warm she was now. Damn. I can't get enough of her.
"You wet as hell , Ma."
I got on my knees. Grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to my face. My tongue slid up and down her whole pussy.
"Damn" She moaned in a whisper.  The first full taste was heaven and I couldn't stop there. I moved my tongue in a circular motion around the opening of her pussy. Then sucking on her clit, she moaned louder.
"Ahh baby"
"Say my name." I said softly.
"Mmmm, shit"
She just kept moaning, so I demanded it.
"Say my name, dammit." I slid one finger in her pussy and damn it was tight as hell.
"Oooo Dre!! Right there, right there!"
I french kissed her clit and finger fucked her for about two minutes then she grabbed my head and rocked her hips. Going back in circular motion I used two fingers to open and spread her pussy wider. Sticking my tongue as far as possible and letting her grind on my face.
This shit taste soo good. I, personally, love good pussy. I also love eating good pussy.
"Ahhhh shitt"
She damn near screamed. I slid my tongue back up to her clit and softly bit down on it.
"Oooo Dre baby!  I'm cumminggg! !"
"Cum for me, Ma"
Pushing two fingers in her pussy.
"Oh My ... Shittt Fuccckkk Damnnn"
She reached for her clit and started rubbing it fast, so I started licking and finger fucking just as fast.
"Ah, Ah, Ah! ! Dre baby... P-Please D-Don't stop"
I stopped...
"Noooo please nooo."
I'm loving seeing her so helpless .
"No.. No what babygirl?"
"Do it again! !"
"Do what ?"
I continued to tease.
"Lick and finger it! "
"Lick and finger what?" I blew on her pussy and that made her whole body jerk.
"My damn pussy! "
"Oh this pretty lil thing" I pointed and slid the finger in her. Licking up all her juices I knew she was finna bust.
"Aaaahhh  , oooo! shiiiiittttt  !!!"
I was surprised when I seen that she squirted.  I didn't expect that. Damn I got a winner..