Chapter Twenty-Six

Dre's P.o.v

When I got to Mya's house all the lights were off, when I knocked I didn't get a response. I wait for about two minutes. Then I went around the back and knocked. Still no response. So I went and got back in my car. Once inside, I got on my phone. Reading a text from my ex Jade. I just shook my head. She was too straight forward for me. I don't know how I didn't peep that at first. Reading another message from a lil shawty I met at Club Rainfalls the other night. She asking me to come through. Now.. if I was in a different situation, I would pull up on her. Because she was a lil cutie... Brown skin, real skinny with some red hair. Yea she caught my eye.. Looking at Mya's house.. then back down at my phone... I mean I am single.. and I did actually stop by.. Won't be like I stood her up.. Closing my eyes I pictured them both .. The Club Rainfalls chick probably tryna fuck.. Kate, Kylan, Kayla... or some shit like that.. I just know her name start with a K.. But on the other hand, there's Mya.. Shaking my head again.. Mya has a boyfriend anyway.. After about fifteen minutes , I finally texted the girl back telling her I can't make it. Choosing Mya over her. Getting out this time I decided to look for a spare key around. Took me five minutes but I found one in her garden. Going around front to open the door. I stopped to listen. . I called her name and looked around. It's my first time in here so I don't know which way to go. Then I heard a noise. So I followed it. It lead me to a bathroom door. I was about to knock until I heard moaning. Well at least i thought-- I paused , hearing her moan louder. .. Then my dick got hard. Damn she sounded good.. I didn't know if I should listen.. crack the door and watch or just leave.
"Oooo shitt" she moaned. My dick was growing by the second. I heard her stop and then she started again moaning more. I wonder how often she does this... I wonder if its her fingers or a dildo.. shit either one can be replaced by me. Crazy how I was just thinking about another chick now I have a hard dick and Mya dont even know it. .
Then I heard the unthinkable.. but before I got all excited I made sure I heard right.. So I waited until she repeated it. Moving a little closer, and listening a lot harder.
"Ooh Dre fuck me.. fuck me! Oooh I'm cumming baby"
I was smiling too hard and my dick was too. But I couldn't take this torture anymore. I decided to just leave.
So I back tracked my exact steps. Locking her door and putting her key back.
After that, I got in my car and sent her a text saying I'm outside. I closed my eyes and cracked a smile. Mya be trying to act all hard... Now I know what's really good. Shit, now all I gotta do is get her to express it. I don't know if I wanna tell her about what I just heard... Nah.. she might get embarrassed... But it's not right to keep that from her... I'll just say didn't hear her say my name.. Smiling again ... Damn I can still hear her saying Dre. Sitting back, I thought, I'm glad I didn't leave to go see that chick. The things I would do to Mya... Picturing her ass bouncing on my dick, and seeing her face change when I rub my thumb cross her clit fast... Snapping out of my thoughts and checking my phone i saw that Mya was typing..

"Come to the door."

I went to knock on the door and she opened it a couple seconds later. A smile instantly rushed to my face and she blushed. Thinking in my head.. Mhhm I know exactly why you blushing. She reached to hug me and I held on tight, her body fitting perfect into mine. I closed my eyes and the vision of her ass reappeared and I heard her moaning again.. Finishing the hug she turned and lead the way to her den.

"How are you?" she asked me. My eyes rushed to her ass, the white short shorts she rocked did nothing to ease my growing hard on.

Adjusting my pants to keep it hidden I replied with a weak " I'm straight." she looked over her shoulders and I wanted to just grab her and put her face down ass up. "How was your day?"

She took a deep breath "Umm, it was great .. actually.."

"Oh, forreal?"

"Yea" We sat down on the couch. But she got comfortable and threw her legs up on my lap and grabbed a throw blanket.

"What made it great.." I asked getting a little cocky.

"Well for starters, I met Deontae's girlfriend.." I looked at her and my facial expression asked all the questions for me. "Yes, you heard me right..."

"Girlfriend, Aren't you his girlfriend."

"Was, well I THOUGHT I was. Turns out he's been with the chick for three years"....

Before I could reply she said "Her name is Diamond.." The name rung bells and I remembered a previous conversation I had with Mya.. Shaking my head I replied with " I'm sorry to hear that."
"No don't be. I'm good."
"So you okay about all that? "
"Yea I'm good. I mean.. I'm not okay with it. But for reason I don't feel played at all.. I just felt bad for Diamond. ."

"So how did you find out.."

"Well I was heading to go see Tae. I made it to his house and saw his car. But he wasn't home. I guess he was in Diamond's car I don't know. But when I opened the door she was there...."
I rubbed her feet and listened to the story and how well she took things. Deontae was a bitch for what he did to both ladies.

We sat up and talked all night and I loved it.