Chapter Forty-Nine

Mya's P.O.V

Two months had past and it was a May 21st.. My graduation day. I've worked hard over the years to be a Occupational Physician. Working at the hospital has taught me so much and I love it. I honestly can't wait to have my very own patients and watch them heal and grow from their tragedies.
It was now time for me to walk across Emory University's stage and accept my hard earned degree. I was so proud of myself and I knew my family and friends were too. I felt so proud to even be accepting this, thinking about all the ups and downs. There was so many mishaps with grades, tuition, and life outside of school, but it was all worth it. As I was returning to my seat I thought about every one who mattered in that crowd; my mom, dad, Nyla, Shawna, TyAna, Chris, and my baby, Dre. It took a while for the actual graduation to be over because it was a pretty decent sized class.
After it was over, everyone greeted me with love, gifts and pictures. We took so many pictures that my face was hurting from all that smiling.
This was fun, but the real fun was the after party.

"Congratulations babbby!" Dre said cheesing my way as he drove to my house.
"Thank you babe." I said for the millionth time.
"How you feeling?"
"Accomplished, but this is just the beginning."
"How those job opportunities looking?"
"I think I'm going to just stick to the hospital for now, until I get comfortable enough to try a new place. "
Dre nodded.
"Let me see what you got on under that gown..." Dre said. I smirked as I unzipped it, knowing he would love it. I wore a baby blue two piece. The bottoms were a fitted shirt and the top was a laced up in the front half shirt. We were at a red light and Dre hasn't spoke a word yet, just stared.
"Damn, ma. You looking too good." He said biting his lips. I leaned over to him and offered my lips for a kiss. Of course he accepted and kissed me passionately. Eventually the car behind us had to blow their horn at us because the light had changed. We both laughed.
"You tryna take a detour?" Dre asked in his sexy ass voice but I knew he was serious as hell.
"You know everyone is going to be waiting on us... Well me."
"So, they can just go in the house and chill until we get there."
"I don't know.."
"You can show me how you look in that and expect me not to want some."
I just shook my head wanting him too because he cleaned up well. Even though he's always sexy as shit.
"Look at how hard you got me..." I looked down and sure enough his member was poking his pants.
"Babyyyyy..." I whined. "Stopppp it." I could feel the wetness between my skirt form.
This whole time I wasn't paying attention to the road so I looked at Dre like he was crazy when we pulled into his driveway.
"Come on, just fifteen minutes..."
Willingly I followed.

Dre's P.o.v
Although I wanted Mya as much as I was portraying, I was also stalling her.. Her family, friends, and I had a surprise and they needed me to stall.
What other way to stall than to get some pus-
"Bae!! Hurry up." She said because it was talking so long for me to unlock the door.

Soon as the door open she was in my arms. I kissed her as I tugged on her skirt and it rolled up above her hips. I felt her wetness and it made me want her more. She tugged on my pants and I helped her pull them down. She rubbed my member making me close my eyes for a second. I picked her up around her waist and took her to my room. I kissed her before putting her down.
"How you want it baby?" I asked her willing to do whatever she wanted.
"From the back," She said between kisses.
"Oh you want it rough?" I whispered in her ear while rubbing her clit, she was dripping already.
She nodded yes and I knew she was turned on to the max to want it rough.
"But then, you're not going to be able to walk.. your whole family will know I gave you this dick.." I was still in her ear, driving her crazy.
"D-Dre.. s-stop playing with me."
With that I flipped her over on all fours and entered her. Her moans sounded like music to my ears. She gripped her walls around me and it did something to me every time, I had to close my eyes for a second. I just thought about how she knew exactly what she was doing. My eyes shot open when I felt her throwing her ass back. It was a view that drove me crazy. I asked her did she want it rough, now here she is putting it on me.
I watched her throw it back on me for a second longer before I grabbed her waist and started putting in work. She arched her back more and I reached for her hair and pulled it.
"Damnn Dre, right there..." I knew she loved that shit.
"Oh you like it when I hit it like this, Ma?"
"Mmmhuhm," That's all she said before her body shook and she came. But we didn't stop there.