Chapter Twenty-Four

Me and the girls sat at our table at the Cheesecake factory enjoying each other. I was happy that my girls, TyAna and Shawna decided to join Nyla, Adrian, and I.

"How far long are you?" Nyla asked Ty.

"4 months now" She responded

"What you are you having?" Adrian chimed in.

"We don't know yet, but Chris really wants a girl."

"That's soo cute.." Nyla said.

"Your life is soo perfect" Adrian added.

"I wouldn't necessarily say that." Ty said laughing a little.

"Relationship wise" Adrian reassured.

"That's true" I added lifting my glass of iced tea that was good.

"Girl, shut up!" Shawna said making us all laugh.

"Since you talking you might as well update us." I responded pulling the attention of everyone her way. Even though Nyla and Adrian just met TyAna and Shawna, They were still interested in knowing them.

"On what?" Shawna said beating around the bush.

"Who you been giving the good good to?" I added.

"Umm.. Adrian and Nyla are still sitting here "

"And! ?" Me , Ty , Adrian and Nyla all said.

Shawna cracked up while we waited.

"Ok. ok. ok... Shakeel is gone."

"Gone?" I asked.

"Yes gone. I'm done with him. "

"Why? " Ty asked.

"He wanted a fuck buddy and I wanted more. I'm not about to settle for less, for nobody. So.."

"Sooo what damn..." Ty said.

"I went out the one day last week..."

"Without us? " I added.

"Girl calm down it was my lunch break." We all laughed. "But anyway, I met this fine ass chocolate man. '

"Ooh dark skin" Nyla added

"Describe him more" Adrian stated and everyone agreed.

"Dark, about 6'2, He has dreads to his shoulders... And yall know I love locks. His teeth were so white. His voice was deep and to top it all off his eyes were a hella light Brown"

"Dammmmn!" We added.

"He sounds beautiful" I said.

"Ya'll talk everyday?"

"Like 30 minutes a day, Starting off slow.."

"So who spoke to who first?"

"He did"

We all waited for what was next.

"I went to Panera Bread to grab a bite and catch up on some work on my computer. So while I was responding to e-mails, he approached me with the old school, 'is anybody sitting here' I said no and he waited for my approval to join me I nodded and he sat. The weird thing is he just sat there for like two minutes so I kept working. Then finally he gave me his name. Which is Jordan."

"Oooh Jordan."

"So what yall talk about?

"Everything. Okay Jordan's overview. . he is a senior at Georgia State studying business and management. He's single with no kids . Growing up he was motherless. He and his brother had to strive and provide for themselves"