Chapter Nineteen

Mya's P.o.v 

Me and my girls sat at our table cracking jokes and chilling . 

"We hungry" Ty said, speaking for herself and her baby.

"Haven't eaten all day."

"Damn Ty . Really? "

" No, I've been tired. "

" Chris been tearing that ass up, huh ?"

"No, its been four days"

"Shit its been longer for me" I said.

"Mya stop lying."

"Seriously, I haven't gave Tae any in forever. But I know for a fact he's getting his rocks off somewhere."

"Damn forreal..? "

" Yep "

"Sooo wha-"

"Soo I need a plan. "

"You mean to tell me you haven't did anything about it yet ?"

"No, because I don't know what to do. That's why we're here now."

"To plot?"

"Yes."

"Any ideas?" I bit into my boneless chicken and looked at Ty and Shawna.

"Have you already flat out asked him?"

"Yes, that nigga lied and said I'm the one cheating. I just cussed him out and left."

"Yea, it's time to get rid of him."

"I agree, Shawna is right. I mean like, come on now. "

"I'm going to drop him soon."

Unknown's P.o.v

I sat at Hooters alone, eavesdropping the conversations going on around me. The more I listened the more pissed off I got. It was three girls. I peeped all of their appearances. One was light skinned and pregnant. She was pretty with medium length hair. I also checked out her ring finger.. Definitely Not the enemy. The other chick was darker than the first, her hair was in a middle part.. And she had on a dress with thigh high velvet boots.. Not the enemy. The last chick was her. My Worst nightmare. She's cost me so much pain and she doesn't even know it. I studied her appearance the longest. She wasn't light skinned, but really wasn't dark. Her hair was in a top bun. She dressed so casually but was still pretty as hell. She sported a white half shirt with a jean jacket and army green pants. She was gorgeous. So gorgeous that I wanted to cry. I just wanted to cry. I didn't know how to approach her. But I had to soon. I walked to Hooters bathroom before any tears could fall. I ran into the stall and cried. It was HER. I was shit compared to her. She was everything I wasn't. pretty face, nice smile, and a body to kill for.

Mya's P.o.v 

After we finished eating Shawna and I ordered drinks. While Ty ate dessert. 

"Yo, this cake is good."

"Fat."  I said.

"Pregnant ass"  Shawna added.

"Y'all better leave me alone."

"So Mya what you have planned for your birthday ?" Ty asked.

"Shit... nothing."

"Nothing !?" Ty said.

"Bitch stop playing. " Shawna remarked.

"What y'all wanna do?" I said back

" As long as I eat I don't care." Ty said.
We all laughed.

"Anyways, so how you like it?" Ty asked me.

"Like what?"

"Taking care of her." She said referring to the fact that Nyla was staying with me for a second.

"It's cool, I like having her with me all the time. But I think she miss her friends. She say she didn't really have good friends tho."

"She a loner?"

"Noo, she said she couldn't trust nobody there. "

"Aw ok. " 

"I'm ready to go. " Stated by Ty.

"You ready?" I asked Shawna.

"Yep." 

We all got up and headed towards the door. Feeling someone's eyes on me, I looked around. I spotted a girl standing beside the bathroom door, looking at me. We made eye contact before I turned and left. Me and Shawna hugged Ty and went our separate ways.

"Call you later" 

Shawna said hopping into her Camry. I got in my Range Rover and turned on Beyonce, threw my shades on and turned on my air with my windows down. I love the mixture of heat and air. While I was at a red light I got a call from my sister Nyla.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sis what you doing."

"Nothing at all, at this red light. What about you?"

"At Lennox mall . "

"Alone??"

"Yes, come up here with me. "

"I have some studying to do."

"Sooo?"

"So, I need to get to it."

"Come on. it's been forever since we last went.. together. with no extras."

"I know , but- "

"Mya don't leave me hanging. I really need you."

"Ok, Nyla. Be at the food court in 10."

"Okay !"

I shook my head because she's spoiled rotten.