Chapter 3: A New Beginning

I pulled away from Carl and we both smiled.

"Uh....what happened? I thought you two hated eachother." Maggie said.

"Life's too short for hating." I said picking my bag up. I started to walk away and turned my head slightly.

"Life's too short for anything actually." I said I walked to my cell and started to unpack my things. Carl followed behind me.

"You do realize we can sleep in the same cell." He said grabbing my waist.

"You could've told me that before I unpacked all this stuff, Grimes." I said pushing him off with a smile.

"I thought you knew." He said chuckling.

"Well, help me pack my shit upstairs then assbutt!" I said Pushing His firm chest and smiling. He grabbed the rest of my things as we settled into his cell.

"So are you taking top or bottom?" I said dropping the last of my things.

"Well, which one do you want?" He said.

"Bottom." I said.

"Then that's where I'm staying." He smiled.

"What?" I said confused.

"Cause we're sleeping together." He smiled and pulled my hips close to his.

"Yeah we just did." I joked trying to push him away.

"Stop denying your love for me Grace!" He said breathing on my neck.

"Carl stop before we do something again."

"Does that mean you're getting turned on?" He said grabbing my ass.

"Seriously Carl, stop." I laughed pushing him off.

"Adalyn." He said catching my attention before I walked out of the cell.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I'm glad I lost my virginity to you, it was so good." He smiled.

"Me too, Carl, and yeah it was
" I admitted with a smirk.

I walked downstairs, which my crotch was on fire it hurt so bad so I tried not to walk weird.

"Hey." Maggie pulled me aside.

"Uh, hey." I said.

"What's going on with you and Carl, you hated eachother this morning and now you're all lovey dovey!" She said.

"Uh, nothing, just a sudden realization I guess." I lied.

"Okay, now what's the truth?" She said giving me a stern look.

"Maggie, can I trust you?" I asked. Her brows narrowed.

"Adalyn, of course." She said.

"Well, uhm." I stared to tell her but Carl interrupted me.

"Hey, will you come with me outside." He said holding out his hand.

"I'll talk to you later okay Maggie." I said winking. She nodded. I placed my hand inside Carl's and we walked outside. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight.

"Where are we going?" I said laughing as Carl dragged me.

"You'll see." He said with a smile.

"Ugh, you're so complicated Grimes." I rolled my eyes. He ended up taking me to the guard tower and he shut the door.

"What's up?" I said looking around.

"We can finally be alone up here." He said grabbing my hands and placing them around his neck. His hands firmly grasped my hips as his lips met mine. I felt his tongue fighting mine, my first french kiss. It was really weird but I kinda liked it.