Chapter 7: Friends?

Leslie is played by Mila Kunis or however you want to see her is fine, but the picture above is Mila (Leslie)

____________________________

I spent the whole day away from everyone especially Carl. I was pissed. We just talked about not having a baby together and it was almost too late last time. I was in the guard tower and was being my anti-social self. Leslie was fine, they patched her up. I avoided Rick too because I knew he was going to think I was crazy and want to have a "talk" with me which I do not need at the moment. I just wanted to be alone.

"Hey." Carl said opening the tower door.

"How'd you know I was up here?" I said as I gazed out the window, gun in hand.

"Carol told me." He said moving towards me.

"I didn't want anyone to find me."

"Why not? What's wrong? You've been avoiding everyone all day." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. I moved away angrily giving him a glare.

"CARL I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" I yelled.

"Well too bad. I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring everyone? Why are you ignoring me?" He yelled back.

"Because I want to be alone." I said gazing out the window again.

"That's not an answer, Adalyn." He said crossing his arms. I sighed.

"I don't want a baby." I blantly said.

"We already discussed this."

"Exactly Carl, we already discussed it. So why wouldn't you listen! You almost didn't pull out last time! It was too close!" I yelled facing him.

"Almost. I told you before and I'll tell you again. I. always. remember. to. pull. out." He said separating his words. I sighed deeply.

"I know." I said with a crooked smile.

"Okay, so why don't you come down and be social." He said grabbing my arm.

"No!" I said jerking away.

"Adalyn come o-" I cut him off.

"Everyone hates me right now! Everyone thinks I'm crazy!" I said.

"You're wrong, no one thinks that. Come on." He said with that reassuring smile of his. I gave in. I placed my hand inside his and he led me down the tower. When we reached the bottom everyone stared at me.

"See I told you." I whispered to Carl.

"They're just surprised you weren't dead." He joked. I hit his arm.

"Don't make fun of my anti-socialness!" Eventually everyone stopped staring. After we made inside the prison Carl said he had to go and do some work. Of course. I was walking to my cell when I ran into Leslie. Fuck.

"Leslie." I said.

"Oh god, not you."

"Can we talk? For real this time. I have a couple things I need get off my chest."

"Are you going to kill me?" She crossing her arms.

"No. I promise." I laughed. She had a black eye and bandages on her forehead, nose, and cheeks. She looked bad. We walked to my cell and we sat down.

"First off, I want to apologize for beating you up and trying to kill you. I shouldn't have gone that far. It's just you were trying to fuck my boyfriend after I told you not to mess with him. I still don't appreciate you doing that, but I still feel bad for everything I did." I said.