Chapter 14:

A/N Before i start I'm so fucking sorry that I haven't updated in like a month, I completely forgot about fanfiction as sad as it is. I've been making edits alot lately for my two accounts I've been working on instagram, I've been watching this guy named stealthtiger on YouTube who is so fucking hilarious and his accent makes me wet myself everytime he speaks, and so basically I've had alot on my mind, and with school being canceled because of snow I get excited and forget about things like this. Also, this stories plot is running dry, when I started it I had only a tiny glimpse of what I wanted for it, I knew a few things I wanted to incorporate into it and now that I've basically already used all of my ideas I don't have anymore. I don't even know how it's going to end. I mean how do you end a zombie apocalypse fanfiction? It's hard. I don't want to be cliche, but I don't want to have the shitiest original idea ever. I need help. So give me ideas guys please if you want this story to continue I need ideas from you guys, because I know some of you will honestly make this an amazing one-of-a-kind story with your ideas. So let's get on with this chapter eh?
___________________________

"You ready?" Carl said leaning in the doorway. Every second I have to hold myself back from tackling him to the ground and ravaging him.

"Yeah." I answered with a grin. He grabbed my hand we walked downstairs to grab our bags.

"Be careful, both of you." Rick said with his hand on the back of Carl's neck.

"We will dad." Carl said smiling. He walked outside but I stayed. Rick gave me that smile, the one he gives and it's like he's saying "what?" Before he could say it I wrapped my arms around him. It definitely took him by surprise. He hugged me back and smiled as I let go.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Thank you." I said.

"Adalyn, let's go." Carl said. I smiled at Rick and Carl and we were off.

__________________________

"Would you rather have a face that looks like an ass, or an ass thay looks like your face?" Carl and I were searching around in a local grocery store and it gets pretty boring sometimes.

"That's a good one." I laughed.

"I'd say ass for face, I mean that would be pretty painful if I tried to sit down with a face for an ass."

"That's true." He said with a smirk.

"What bout you?" I asked and stopped in my aisle. He was right next to me and still sometimes when he smiled I would get nervous.

"I'd say the same thing. You gave a good reason." That smirk, Damn it. Damn it to hell. I quickly looked away before anything emerged.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing I'm just-uh my stomach felt weird for a second." I lied.

"Stop lying." Damn him, always knowing when I'm lying. "Tell me why you looked away like that, did I do something?"

"It's just, whenever you smile sometimes I get nervous." I said embarrassingly.

"What?" He choked out. He was trying not to laugh.