Chapter 17: Reunited

It had been about 2 days since we were thrown in the train car and we were fucking booking it. We were using everything we had to our advantage. Our belts, zippers, shoelaces, we were even making wooden stakes out of the wood from the train car. I didn't know any of these things were even possible until Eugene told us. Eugene was the man with the mullet, he supposedly had the cure, I know it sounds stupid but I kind of believed he did by the way he talked. He was a scientist. The other man he was with was Abraham and the women was Rosita. They were good people and I was glad they were fighting with us.

"Get ready I see someone coming." Maggie said as she peared through the crack of the train car.

Before we knew it a smoke bomb was dropped from the roof of the car and all of us stumbled over ourselves to see. We were being grabbed one by one out of the train car.

"Get out here bitch!" A man said yanking me by my arm and throwing me to the ground. They put cloths in our mouths and tied our hands and legs with duct tape. I tried to find Rick as my face was being squished to the concrete and I saw them dragging him into a building.

The man pulled me up to his face and was smelling my hair.

"Can't wait to see how the rest of you smells." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't hurt this one too bad, I want her." He said as he threw me to a different guy.

"No promises, Gareth makes the decisions." He said grabbing me harshly and dragging me to the building.

"I'd rather die than stay here with you people." I said.

"Maybe your wish will come true." He said throwing me in between Rick and Glenn in front of a long metal tub like thing with a drain at the end. Some other people were beside of us with terrified looks on their faces.

"So, we got 3 from C and 3 from A?" Gareth said walking in with a clipboard.

"Yep. And we're all ready to start." A man with a baseball said walking behind the first man.

"Alright let just let m-" Gareth was inturrupted as the man swung the bat hitting the guys head another guy slit his throat and his blood poured out into the tub.

"Fucking hell guys I didn't say right now!" Gareth yelled. The men backed down as they were being scolded. I looked to my right as I heard Rick mumbling into the cloth. Gareth rolled his eyes and walked up to him yanking out the cloth.

"What!" He said angrily.

"You're gonna regret this. Just stop before you get killed." Rick said. Wow he's being quite nice right now.

Gareth chuckled and smiled a deadly grin.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"
Oh, I'm planning to." Rick said before Gareth shoved the cloth back in his mouth. After Gareth left the men continued their massacre. With each hit our lives became shorter. My heart raced for Glenn because the bat was being lined up with his head. I started to scream and fidget, he was family.

"Shutup bitch you'll get your turn!" The man with rhe bat said. Tears streamed down my face as Glenn looked into my eyes. He was terrified. He teeth showed as he bit down on the cloth even more.

The man with the bat went flying into the tub of blood as a gunshot sounded. I struggled to get free and watched the other man get shit down as he tried to run. Rick freed himself and us too before taking out men that ran inside. Slitting their throats and stabbing their temples.

We ran outside and took out as any people as possible. They weren't living. They don't get to do that.

______________________________