Supporting Characters

Asia White (Blac Chyna)|naturalish
She had her daughter Jessica White with Tyga/Michael when she was in school. She lived with him in Simply Amazing. Michael ditched her at the hospital. She's a pediatrician in New York now. Jessica and Kassidy are close friends and she's the same with Carmen.

Michael Stevenson (Tyga)
"Tigger" According to Carmen. He datex Asia before Simply Amazing but he pretty much just used her. He did the same thing to Brooke. He brought Asia to LA to help with her pregnancy. She lives at his house but he didn't do anything. He didn't want the child and still doesn't care. He went missing for 7 years and now he's back, and he brought karma with him.

Brooke Mason.
She's Carmen's younger half sister, who's the complete opposite. She was born 2 years after. Like Carmen she was a foster child but she was placed with better people. She's a model who met Carmen in Simply Amazing. She chose fame over fam and climbed the social ladder with Nicole, Fiona and Skylar. Brooke and Carmen only knew each other for maybe a year. Althought no one knew Carmen was alive she still chose Skylar over her.

Riley Tate (Johnna Paige)|orange hair
She's Carmen's best friend and longest friend. Met when they were 10 and 16. Riley is a recreational criminal despite being extremely educated. She and her brothers was raised by their two dads but they couldn't control Riley. She went to the army and became a Sergeant. She had Rory with a fellow Soldier whom she killed.

Skylar Carlisle-Griffin (Selangie Arlene)
Born: Elle Martin
Carmen's cousin through her mom being cousins with Carmen's mom. She was given up to the Carlisles when she was about 1. She studied law and became a stylist. She had Jake with her husband Blake. They divorced and she popped in Simply Amazing. She and Carmen weren't close but they were cool with each other. She made her way into the circle and removed Carmen from it. She got into with Carmen after Kassidy was born. She had a daughter whom she loves named London.

Jacob R Griffin
He's Skylar's son and Carmen's cousin and godson. He is an exact copy of Carmen and his mom hates that. He's depressed and miserable with his mom. Mainly because he doesn't fit in and his mom cares more about London than him. He's very cheerful and happy when he's with Carmen and Kassidy. Skylar doesn't allow him to have any contact with Carmen but his dad will sneak him to her If He asks.

Simone Bridges (Simone Battle)
She dated Trey wayy back in the day when she was 17 and he was 15. Then again When he started dating Nicole so maybe when they were 24 and 22. She's a nurse in Atlanta. Before Trey got in the picture she lived with her mom who is Maxine's sister and her younger brother Anthony.

Everyone except Simone was in the first story.