Chapter 3: Irrational & Upset

March,11th,2022
11:52pm

Chris

Something happened and I want to know what

Something happened and I want to know what. The whole point of this trip is for us to hang out and shit but since this nigga got here he's been distant. I glanced to my right to find Allen adjusting the bandage on his head. Punk ass nigga had to go to the hospital for passing out. Damn shame.

"Trey! What's up with you?"

"Nothin'"

"Lie!" Allen and I accused loudly. He sighed but stayed quiet. Just as I began to leave He spoke up. "I just saw somebody and I'm just confused about it." He trailed off leaving Allen and I confused. "Who?" I asked and he shook his head. Trey just stared at the countertop between us. I huffed and walked out of the kitchen. The fact that it's damn near midnight and he's still sulking is irritating. We're brothers, fuck he keeping secrets for?

"You know what bruh, you being a lil' bitch right now. We wouldn't have asked if we didn't care. You over there sad and shit and we just tryin' to help. It's been 13 hours of this shit. You was good two days ago. What happened in the past 37 hours?"

"It's 48 hours." Allen chimed in only to be glared at. "Not the point. " We look at Trey expectantly and he ran a hand down his face. "I didn't come here for this shit." He stood up and walked towards the door. Allen walked up to him and pulled him back. Trey turned around and it was like he was another person. The look he gave us would make a lesser man piss
himself.

Menacing and pissed the fuck off would be a way to describe it. We backed up as quick as he turned around and watched him slam the door shut.

"Yo it's something wrong with that bitch. He been actin' weird since I got here." I shook my head and we walked into the living room to finish our game.

Minus the unwanted player.

Carmen
March 12th, 2022

1:02pm

Reluctantly I left my hotel. Actually more so against my will but whatever. I dressed in a black stripe shirt, my Batman PJ shorts,and my favorite black high top nikes. Kassidy wore a green polka a dot shirt, khaki shorts, purple stripe socks that reached her knees,and low top yellow converse.

She has my dressing habits, but I'm sure that's not a good thing. Once I tightened our ponytails we were out the door.
--------

"Mommy it's hot." We've been disgusted about the heat since we stepped on the street. "I know." It's only been 10 minutes and we're both ready to go back to the car. Today is not a day for the park. New York gets hot too but I'm never outside dealing with it. I didn't have much of a choice with this. I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard commotion behind me. Strangely,I looked over and saw an older boy arguing with Kasi. Apparently he wanted the swing she was on and she wasn't getting up. The fact that there's like seven other swings available made me squint.