Die Tonight: (Extra): Carangi #3

Hayloooooo! I just kinda got back into 'edits' so I needed a reason to post one ^_^... It's not the best but I tried -.-
Enjoy the chapter!

Flashback

Kassidy

I poured the cereal into my Avengers plate as I waited for my parents to come down stairs. They were taking forever!

"You really wearing that?"
"Tremaine.."
"What?"
"Get away from me."
"I'm just sa-"
"No."

I turned around and watched them walk down the stairs.

"Why you gotta be so mean?"
"I don't like you."
"But I like you." Daddy smiled and tried to hug Mommy.
"Good for you." She pushed him away from her with a frown.

She walked in the kitchen and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Morning Mommy!"
"Morning Kiddo."

"What about me?"
"Morning Daddy."
"Why I didn't get the excitement?"
"Morning Daddy!" He made face.
"Give me a little bit more."
"Morning Daddy!!"
He told me 'a little more' then told me 'a lot more'.
"GOOD MORNING DADDY!"

"Geez, Kasi." Mom said with a frown. "Sorry."

"Good morning KayBug." Daddy gave me a hug and walked around the counter to sit. Mommy cooked the toaster strudels in microwave.

"That's all you eat." Mommy stared at Dad and went back to whatever she was doing.

"Daddy?" He looked at me and I frowned. "What are you wearing?"
He made a face. "Some fly shit." I raised my eyebrows and mommy tossed a sparkly princess plate in front of him. He made another face when he looked at it. Mommy looked happy.

I was still confused. A brown jacked, beige? Shirt and jeans is 'fly shit'? Well crap... No... It can be shit.
Shit. Shit. Shit
Shit.
But anyway..

"Why are you wearing it?" I asked as my Batman plate of food slid in front of me. I said thank you and looked back up at Dad. "Cause we're going to your game. I can't go looking raggedy!"

"You dont have to wear anything fancy."
"This ain't even fancy!" I don't think he understands.

"Mommy?"
"Can't fix stupid.." She smiled and sat down next to me. She was dressed right.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"
"It's a football game not a photoshoot,  genius." Mommy frowned. "I wouldn't wear this to a photoshoot. I wear fly shit to photoshoots. Shit like that shirt you threw up on!"

"You're right. That shirt did look like shit." Dad repeated that in a weird voice. Mommy stared at him for a while before looking at me. "I don't think you should play in your pjs."
I made the thinking face.
"Hmm..me either." She kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair. I went to get dressed.

A while later

Mommy strapped me in my booster seat while Daddy talked about his clothes. She closed the door and rolled down the window. "I'm too cool to dress like that."
"Like what Dad?"
"Like a potato."
"Who's dressed like a potato?"
"Ya' mom"

Mommy drove away and I heard my dad yell. Her phone started ringing and she smiled again. Somebody called four times. After two more calls she drove back home. Daddy looked upset but still got in the car. Mom was still kinda smiling.

We had to go far away to a high school for my game.

When we got there Dad watched mom help me into my uniform. She braided my ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way. I put on my helmet after.