(Extra):Eventful

Bonus chapter

Skylar

"Jake! Go sit the fuck down

"Jake! Go sit the fuck down." I growled in the direction of the commotion. "I wanna go home." He groaned. "I don't care. Your dad will be here soon." I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the clothing rack.

A red carpet event is in a few hours  and I've been asked to dress a few people up for it. So I brought Jake and London with me to LA.

 So I brought Jake and London with me to LA

Jacob Griffin

Being in a rush, I didn't go over the list of people but I figured it's going to be a bunch of models anyway.

Fifteen minutes and I've gotten dresses picked out for all of the women I'm styling. One of the women happens to be my favorite cousin.

Brooke!

"Skye!" I turned around and a smile found its way to face. "Brooky!" We ran and hugged each other.

We've become so close over the years. She's like the sister I wished I had. She's the cousin I wish I knew first.

Brooke greeted Jake, who frowned,threw a nod and went back to his phone. I scowled.

"What's up?"

Brooke sat in the nearest make up chair and shrugged." I'm just ready. Ready to finally get my name out there, you know? I've worked really hard this year and I'm trying to get the title." I raised an eyebrow and she explained how important becoming model of the year is. I guess that's the event she needs to be styled for next week.

Her face was finished when the door opened. Brooke immediately ran to the women who walked in. "Skye these are my best friends Naijiah Morgan, Fiona Cooke , Lauri Fall and Nicole London." I smiled and shook their hands. They looked familiar but I'm not sure from where. "Hey, don't I know you?" Lauri I think her name was asked. I thought but nothing came to me. I shook my head and the topic was changed.