Epilogue

~Epilogue~

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Mom! I'm home!" Ember yells, throwing her messenger on the hook by our door.

"Hey! I'm in the living room!"

"Happy birthday!" I shout and hug her.

"Thanks mom." I kiss her temple and smile at my daughter. I was 34. Ember and Grant were 16 already.

"I'm going up to my room." She says. She grabs her computer and iPod and runs upstairs.  I hear her blast Black Veil Brides and Smashing Pumpkins.

"Uncle Frank is heree!" Frank says and bursts into the door with Grace.

"Frankiee!" Ember says running down the stairs and tackle hugging him.

Just then Gee walks in with Grant.

"Happy Birthday Grant!" I reach or him and Grant jumps on me. I laugh and push him off.

Gerard appears over me and takes my face in his hands.

"Hey beautiful." He mumbles against my lips and smiles before kissing me softly.

"Ewwww!" We hear Grant and Ember say.

"Ewww." Frank joins them. I glare at him, shushing him.

"We have arrived!" Sarah says as she opens the door with Ray and their 9 year old daughter Layla following behind.

"Happy birthday Sky!" Layla says and smiles a toothy smile.

Alicia and Mikey soon come in with their 7 year old son Pat. They all give the kids birthday wishes and kiss their cheeks

Grace rubs her enlarged belly and smiles. She was eight months pregnant. They were having a girl, her name was going to be Kate.

Dan walks in with Ven on his arm. They got married about a year or so ago. Phil follows them in with his girlfriends fingers intertwined in his.

"Vennnnnnyyy!" Em says and runs for her, giving her a huge hug.

I get up to greet everyone, getting bear hugs and cheek kisses.

"Ready for a pool party?" I ask. Everyone shouts and runs to the bathroom to change.

Grant and Em decided that today would be a close friend type swimming party, and tomorrow they would have a party with friends from school. We run out to the pool and jump in, splashing each other and laughing when Frank starts whining about his hair.

Ember's brown hair covers her face, hiding her green eyes so you can only see her mouth. She was a very pretty girl, with a curvy figure and pretty eyes and wavy hair that went almost to her waist. Grant was also really handsome. He had black hair cropped near his neck, with bangs covering some of his eyes, which were like Gerard's. He has somewhat of a 6 pack.

Good god my kids were growing up.

Gerard floats around a on a big raft. I climb up with him, snuggling into his side. He smiles and drapes his arm over my waist.

"What did you dream last night? You started whimpering." Gerard says softly in my ear.

"It's silly. Remember a while back when I was attacked by Jared on the street, the time he finally got arrested? I dreamed about that for some reason. Except he killed us both, and the kids." I say quietly, lazily playing with Gerards fingers.

He kisses my cheek softly and pulls me into his side. "You're safe from that now."

"CAKEE!" Ray shouts, coming out of the house with two big cookie cakes.

We crawl out of the pool, gathering around the table with Ember and Grant in the middle. We sing Happy Birthday and they blow out the candles.

"Happy birthday. I love you both so so so so so so so so much!" I yell, pulling them both into a hug and kissing their cheeks.

"Mom!" Grant complains, wiping his cheek. I smile and kiss his cheek again before grabbing a piece of cake.

I look around and bite my lip as a smile splits my face. I had an amazing husband, awesome friends, and two beautiful kids.

I used to always wish for things like fame, or like a re-do of my life.

But this is much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost started sobbing again while writing this.

 WHY AM I SO EMOTIONAL ;-;

I love you all sooooo much, thank you for reading my very first FULL story :D <333

I hope you all enjoyed

PLEASE COMMENT <3

I love you, Killjoys.

-Minnie xoxo