Chapter 24

Gerard's P.O.V

Skylar get's up and limp's to the bathroom. She lean's over the toilet and begins to throw up. I walk over and hold her hair back. She finishes and flushes the toilet. She did the same thing yesterday morning. She get's up and gets in the shower to rinse off.

Skylar's P.O.V

I step out of the shower and dry myself off. I look in the mirror and frown. I run my hand across my stomach. It seem's like I have gained weight. I slip on a dark purple shirt that get's longer at the side's. I slip on dark purple short short's. The side's of the shirt hand over my short's. I decide to change my look. I put on some dark purple eye shadow and some mascara. I put on a thick coat of eyeliner and a little bit of lip gloss. I brush my hair so it is straight. I make the bang's flow off to the side. I walk out and find Gerard sitting on the bed. He look's at me and smile's. "You look beautiful," he say's. I smile and lay down next to him. "How are you feeling?" he ask's, his voice suddenly filled with concern. "I have a horrible headache," I say to him. He lay's down and give's me a kiss. "Sorry," he say's and put's his arm's around me. "Grace, Alicia, Sarah, and I are going dress shopping today," I tell him. "Ok," he say's. I snuggle up to him. "For some reason I am craving a sweet potato," I say. Gerard look's at me, confused.  "I though you didn't really like sweet potatoes," he say's. I shrug and sit up. I slip on my converse knee- high boot's and lace them up. Gerard put's his arm's around me and pick's me up. He put's his hand's under my thigh's so he doesn't drop me. I smile and he kisses me. Alicia's car drive's up and he honk's. I give Gerard another quick kiss and he set's me down. "Love you bye!" I call from the door. "Love you too bye!" Gerard call's from the kitchen. I head out and sit in the front of the car. Sarah and Grace are in the back. "Hey guy's," I say. "Hey," they reply and we drive off. "I love your look," Sarah say's. "Thank's," I reply and smile. We all get to the store and walk in. We are surrounded by wedding dresses. I smile and Sarah see's me smiling. She hip bump's me and smile's. After trying a bunch on I pick one that has crystal's going down the sides on the top. The back of the bottom flow's behind me onto the floor. I spin around and find I move easily in it. "This is for sure the one," I say. "You look beautiful," say the girl's. I smile. The wedding is in two week's. Grace is my Maid of Honor and Sarah and Alicia are my Bridemaid's.Sarah an Grace walk off. I walk over to Alicia. "Have I gained weight?" I whisper. She look's down and nod's. "But I haven't eaten alot," I say. Alicia look's up at me. "Have you been sick in the morning's?" she ask's. I nod. "Are you feeling tired?" she ask's. I nod again. "Have you been having strange craving's and headache's?" she ask's me. I nod. "Talk to me after I drop of the girl's," she say's and walk's off the pay for the dress and veil. We get in the car and drop them off. We drive to the store and I don't get a good look at what she buy's. We drive to her house. "The guy's are out having lunch," she explain's. We walk into the bathroom and she hand's me a pregnancy test. "You think i'm p-pregnant?" I stutter. She nod's. "Do it and tell me what it say's," she tell's me. "Ok," I say. A couple minutes later she walk's back in. We look at the test and wait. A little green sign slip's onto the test and I gasp. "I'm p-pregnant," I say.

Alicia's P.O.V

We both gasp. "I'm p-pregnant," Skylar stutter's out. I rub her back. "How are you going to tell Gerard?" I ask. She shrug's. "You have to tell him when he get's home," I say. "I will tell him when I am ready," she say's. I nod and drive her home.

Mikey's P.O.V (four day's after the test)

Alicia text's me and say's that she is going to pick up some dinner with Skylar. I walk into the house and set my stuff down. I go into the kitchen and grab some milk. I spill it all over my hand's and run to the bathroom. I walk in and go to the sink. My eye's widen as I look at the pregnancy test wrapper on the floor next to the sink. I whip out my phone and dial a number. "Gerard, get over here," I say and hang up. Gerard is here in a couple minute's and he walk's in. He find's me in the bathroom. "What are you looking at?" he ask's. He walk's over and look's at the pregnancy test wrapper. We turn our head's to the trash. "Should we look?" Gerard ask's. I reach in the trash and slowly unwrap the toilet paper only until I see a sign. "It's green," I say. Just then Alicia walk's in with bag's in her hand. She see's us and her mouth drop's. "Where is Skylar?" Gerard ask's. "Home," I say, with that Gerard drives home.

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard walk's in. "Hey," I smile. "I was just at Mikey's house..." He trail's off. "And..." I say. He stay's by the door and I can tell something is wrong. "Skylar are you pregnant?" He ask's. I look up at him. I think he is holding his breath. "Yes," I say. Gerard let's out a huff of air. "How long have you know?" He ask's. "Four day's," I respond."Why didn't you t-tell me?" he say's. "I didn't know how," I say getting choked up. I can tell he is angry about me not telling him. "I'm s-sorry," I say and tear's slip down my cheek's. I walk over to him and try to hold him. I come toward's him but he hit's my face. I back up and hit the wall and start sobbing. "Gerard..." I say. His hand is covering his mouth because he is surprised he did that. I see tear's slip down his cheek's. He open's the door and run's out.

Gerard's P.O.V

I get in the car and drive to Frank's house. I can't believe I hit her. I wasn't mad that she was pregnant, I was mad that she didn't tell me. I knock on Frank's door and tell him everything that happened. Frank tell's me I need to go talk to her. I drive home and walk in. "Sk-Skylar," I call. I look around and can't find her. I walk into the bathroom and find her sitting on the edge of the tub with a razor blade to her wrist. "Skylar!" I yell and take the blade from her. "No!!" she yell's through sob's. She collapses into my arm's and sob's. I see a bruise on her cheek where I hit her and it break's my heart. "Shhh," I sooth. Tear's threaten to spill over. "Shh." I keep saying. I lift her head up and kiss her. She look's at me. "Y-You aren't mad?" ask's. I shake my head. "I was just mad that you didn't tell me," I say. "I'm happy you are pregnant, we are going to have a family," I smile and she does too. I put my hand up to her cheek and look at her bruise. "I'm so s-sorry," I stutter out. "I wasn't me, I never want to hurt you," I say. "It's fine," she say's. "No it's not! I hit you! I hurt someone I love!" I say, getting angry at myself. "Gerard I will be fine, really," she say's. I pick her up and put my hand's under her thigh's to hold her up. "Promise you will never try to kill yourself again," I say. "I promise," I say. I kiss her and we kiss for a minute or so. "I love you," I say after we pull apart. She smile's and kisses me cheek. "I love you too,"