Chapter 18

Frank's P.O.V

Today is the last day on tour. Everyone is rushing and getting ready for the concert tonight. Sky is putting on makeup, Mikey, Ray, and I are getting our instruments and clothes together and stacking them in the bus. Everybody hops on the bus and we drive off.

Gerard's P.O.V

We drive to the stadium. The end of tour is always kind of sad. After tour Skylar is going to come live in my house with me. Ray, Mikey, and Frank only live about five to ten minute's away so we always hang out. We arrive at the stadium. I give Sky a quick kiss and go off to get ready.

Skylar's P.O.V

I go off the my makeup artist and she decides to only touch up my makeup that I usually wear, so I look like me for the last performance. I put on my usual black short shorts with the rips on the front and a long sleeve v-neck black and white striped shirt with a big black heart in the middle. The shirt had little gold cuff links on the bottom of the sleeve. I pull on my high-top knee length black and white converse all star boots and lace them up. I stand in front of the mirror and change angle's a couple time's, seeing how I look. Gerard comes behind me. He take's me and twirls me around. "You look beautiful," he says. I smile. Gerard takes my hand and we start to dance. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as he leads me. I lift my head up and he kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. He twirls and dips me. I smile and kiss him until Brian comes in, telling me its time to go on. Again, Gerard picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, and marches onto the stage. "Do you insist on doing this?" I ask. "Yup!" he says and the crowd laughs. He set's me down and I laugh. "Sky, you know I love you," he says. I smile and nod. "How much do you love me?" he asks. I spread my arms out wide and smile. "I need a million more arm's" I say. To my surprise, the whole crowd spreads their arms out like me. I smile and look back and Gerard, who is also smiling. "Alot?" he asks. I nod. He take's one of my hand's and kneel's down. I feel my heart stop for a second. "Skylar Harris, will you marry me?" he asks. The crowd is dead silent. "Yes!!" I squeal and jump on him. The crowd claps and Gerard stand's up, carrying me. He turns his head and kisses me again and again. He is smiling, bigger then I have ever seen him smile. The guys come out for a group hug and the crowd is still cheering. I smile and start crying and laughing at the same time. Gerard wipes away my tear with his thumb, but he doesn't worry, because he knows they are tear's of joy.

Gerard's P.O.V

I pick up Sky and twirl her around, careful not to hit the guys. She is crying tear's of joy. I smile and pull her close, kissing her forehead. The guys and I run off stage so Sky can perform. She sing's a couple song's then run's backstage when she is done. I pick her up and spin her around, managing to kiss her at the same time. "I love you," she says. "I love you too," I reply and set her down. I run onstage with the guys and start playing and singing.

Well I was there on the day, they sold the car's for the queen

And when the light's all went out, we watched our lives on the screen

I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene

It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing

It was a lie when they smiled and said "You won't feel a thing"

And as we ran from the cop's, we laughed so hard it would sting (yeah, yeah, oh)

If i'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)

How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)

How will it matter after i'm gone?

Because you never learned a god damn thing

You're just a sad song with nothing to say