Chapter 37

Gerard's P.O.V

Skylar and I get to take the kids home today. I'm pretty sure Skylar is relieved. I walk into her room and see she is getting up and getting her shoes on. We walk down after the doctor talks to us and Skylar holds one carrier while I hold the other. We load into the back of Mikey's car. Sky lays her head on my shoulder and I smile.

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard shakes me softly from my sleep and I open my eyes. "We are home," he says. I pick up the carrier with Grant and join Gerard outside the car. Frank steps out and we all walk inside. Soon everyone else arrives. Gerard holds Ember against him and I smile. I hand Grant to Grace and she smiles and talks softly to him. Frank holds Ember and everyone eventually gets a chance to hold them. We all sit on the couch and talk while we take turns holding Grant and Ember. Soon it is time to go to sleep. We rest the babies in their cradles and everyone gives us a hug and leaves. I lay on the bed and Gerard joins me. Soon we both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see the sun shining through the curtains. It was a long night. Gerard kept getting up to check on the babies and we both took turns getting up to stop their crying. I stand up and get dressed an ready. My phone buzzes on the counter and I pick it up.

Grace: How was your night?

Me: LONG

Grace:Thought so. Frank says hey, want us to baby sit? You and Gerard should go get some dinner 2nite then go to the beach, Frank and I will take care of everything

Me: Really? You guys rock! I love you :D

Grace: Love you too girl, bye :D

I set my phone down and wake up Gerard. I tell him everything and he yawns and smiles. He gets up and gets dressed. Someone rings the doorbell and I open it to find Grace and another girl. "Hey! This is my cousin, Iris. She stopped for a surprise visit." Grace says. "Cool, nice to meet you Iris," I say and smile at her. "You too, I love your songs," she says. I smile and thank her. "Gerard, Grace and her cousin, Iris, are here." I say as he walks down the stairs with both Ember and Grant in his hand. I take Grant and give him is pacifier. Gerard does the same to Ember and smiles at Iris. "Hi, Iris, I'm Gerard," he says. "I know," she say and chuckles slightly. We all sit on the couch until All the guy burst in. "What's goin on!?" They yell. I shush them and they see the babies. "What's goin on.." they repeat is a soft whisper. "Who that be?" Frank asks, pointing to Iris. "This i Iris, my cousin." Grace says. "Oh, hello Iris," all the guys say. Soon Alicia and Sarah come through the door and sit with us. We all talk and we give Iris a chance to hold Ember an Grant. Everyone loves them. The guys secretly love holding them, they just don't want to admit it. We talk for a while and Iris gets a text. "Sorry guys, I have to go, it was great hanging out with you." Iris says. "Byee!" we all say and hug her. She walks out to her car and drives away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's P.O.V

It has been an hour or so since Iris left. We are all watching Nemo for some odd reason. "Just keep swimmin, just keep swimmin, just keep swimming swimming swimming," Frank sings, making us all laugh. "I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my squishy," I say, repeating Dory. My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello? Oh, um, okay, bye." I say and hang up. Skylar can see the change in mood and concern in my eyes. "Grace?.." she says. I take a deep shaky breath and say, "Iris got in a car crash.. she is dead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive to the hospital to visit with the doctor. Gerard is driving in the front with Skylar. Frank is with me in the back, holding me. Everyone tries to comfort and soothe me. I am super glad to have everyone here. I am not sure why I ever treated Skylar like I did. She is one of the sweetest, most caring girl's I have ever met. Broken home I guess. I swallow the lump in my throat and build up some courage. "Skylar, I am so sorry for everything I ever did or said to you, you are amazing, I hope you never listened to me," I say. She glances down at the scars on her arms then back up to me, sucking in a breath. "I forgive you, it's okay, but I was just wondering.. why did you?" she asks. "I g-guess it was j-just home," I whisper the last word. Suddenly all eyes were on me. "Skylar had it much worse then me, I wasn't h-hit, but my mom died when I was seven. My dad didn't really pay attention to me much. Sure, he got me stuff and didn't hit me or anything, but still just ignored me at times," I confess. I look to Skylar, who's jaw is dropped. Frank and Gerard look at me with concern in their eyes. "I noticed that it ddn't feel good, and Skylar had it so, so much worse then me, and I decided to find you and apologize for everything." I say as we pull into a parking spot at the hospital. We step out and everyone envelopes me in a hug.

Skylar's P.O.V

I never knew this about Grace. I felt bad for her. We walk into the hospital and the doctor talks to us, telling us about how she slammed her head into the door because of the impact. We nod and listen carefully. I look to Grace who has tears streaming down her cheeks. "Forget the baby sitting, you can do it another night, everyone should sleep out my house tonight, just like a little get together." I whisper to Grace. She smiles and hugs me. "Thank you, for everything," she says. I hug her back and we walk to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello minions! Thanks for reading :D Sorry I haven't been updating. I guess I was just takin a vacation :P school starts soon which means I can't update as much as usual but I will whenever I can I promise :D I love you guys so much :D Read vote and comment. LOVE YA

My Happy Rant: I am happy cuz i went shopping at hot topic with friends and got awesome shirts :P Why are you happy? Comment down there why you are happy :D